Discussion » Nonsense » Favourite Foreign Country

• Cheng
    Cheng wrote:
    <p>Hey WLIBers,</p> <p>Just wondering what are your favourite foreign countries?</p> <p>Any cuisine you like? Culture or sports that are appealing to you, that the country excels at? Do you like any nations so much that you just want to bang or ride their people?</p>
  • Saint - Spartacus

canada too

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Sealand.

• Saint - Spartacus

coz i like the frozen area , i do not know all other chinese like from frieze to freeze ... ...

• Saint - Spartacus

if for the reason that i choose to live with one of my best gf i'd say sweden , buy u have to like the darkness during 365 day , coz there are months completely dark , so u've to enjoy living in the dark ... ...

• Saint - Spartacus

it sounds nice : either Bermuda Triangle or the Dead Sea , sealand of the dream

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yes. Sealand.

I sometimes dream of Occupying an abandoned oil platform in international waters and establishing a data haven.

Pete is right (vomits uncontrollably) about Canadians. They are the master race.

• Saint - Spartacus

check into Miyazaki Hayao's world

• Krister Thonerud

me encanta la España, especialmente el norte de España

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

FUCK CANADA

You had better take that back, you chocolate-dipped banana, lest butch-lesbian lumberjacks un-squint your eyes with a tender skull-fucking.

You silly chink, don't you know Canadians visit this forum? Some of them even speak English! They might be offended if they read that. Think of the children!

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

somewhere without winter where i can drink beers in the streets in flip-flops and tank top, hopefully not that crowded, somewhere i can get a lot free stuffs like in China, i prefer places where ppl speak loud like cantonese in another language (chinese is not loud enough except for the wei on a phonecall), somewhere r packed with 24/7 stores since i am a night owl,somewhere guys r watchable, not that gay like in Asia

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.