Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » Private Chinese Tutor

• angela1989
    angela1989 wrote:
    <p>I'm a Chinese teachers to teach Chinese on an one on one basis. My major is teach Chinese as a foreign language,and i have rich experience of teaching. I'm 22 years old girl,i can be good friends with you. Study schedules are flexible, you can choose the time, date and place. A learning program will be specifically created based on your needs. I'll just focused on you, so learning is faster and more effective. The charge will be reasonable.</p> <p>Email: 610788268@qq.com</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Chicken, you have much to learn to be mean ...

Angela, you are new here, and my guess is that you are relatively new in the "language teaching" profession, right?

If you are really serious about this line of work, you should not have stated your age, because it can give rather confusing signal (message) on this site ...

As well, being at the tender age of 22, anyone who is seriously considering your offer might have doubt about your skill as well as experience ...

However, you should have stated where you studied, which might (but also might not) give people a bit more conficense about you ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.