Discussion » Nonsense » 420 Listen, I be the Herbaholic

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Listen, I be the herbaholic, specializing in hydrophonics I`m saving the sickest niggaz with my hydroponic tonics

Super like sonics, floating like the Spanish armada, I`m ready to spit the shit about my missy - "marijuana"

Alcohol causes kidney damage and liver sorosis Marijuana's been known for curing multiple schlorosis My diagnosis, is that it doesn`t cause psychosis Only some people suffer with a case of halitosis

I know this, isn't what you've been taught by the media It`s time for you to listen to knowledge that I be feeding ya -

In '83 Ronald Reagan he turned to parakat and started on spraying my holy herbs with some araquat They was planning on killing me for puffing herbs, said that if I did die then it was what I did deserve It`s absurd we can buy alcohol in any off license Then walk around paralytic and cause violence Acting like tyrants, beating up on family members Waking up in the morning and we cant even remember.

Im a ganja smoker, herb cultivator, a world champion spliff maker Build a ziggy so big I use a hundred and fifty-two packets of rizla paper I sparked it up in the U.K, could smell the vapors in Jamaica Slam-dunked a hole in my brain like Kobe Bryant playing for the Lakers I process hydroponic data smoke sensimelia by the acre It never affects my breathing my lungs, I exercise like Mr. Motivator! Getting stoned on a rizla cone the size of a skyscraper I`d rather be a herbaholic than an alcoholic narcotic class-a drug taker.

Listen to my words ganja is natural herb grown from the earth It used to be associated with Rastafarians who praised Haile Selassie first but It's not only smoked by vegetarian Rastafarians - It's smoked by the AriesTaurusGeminiCancersLeosVirgos, Sagittariuns, LibransScorpionsCapricornsPisces and the Aquarians Everyone in the Zodiac I'm sure they're not all old black and Rastafarian People have been smoking herb on the earth since the first days It grows on Solomon's grave Even when Jesus was crucified you could see his eyes were glazed.

Herb helps me concentrate, meditate leaves my body and mind in a healthy state, Giving me brainwaves, helping my third eye to navigate, Herbaholic bionic chronic I smoke before I flip my mind state.

I'm a freestyler, translate into all languages they`re understanding this - Through the four corners of the earth
    I spread my word like an evangelist The disappearing cannabis you can't handle this Mr. Nice smoke Make you feel dizzy like someone suffering from vertigo on a tightrope.

How the fuck you think that angels sing angelic reaching for the high notes? Cos up in the heaven they're getting high - up in the sky is where I blow my smoke Take a toke and get shocked like an electric volt two thousand megawatts................... .................................................................test this and I`ll leave you breathless

I blaze purple haze from skunk trees, many weeds from many countries Smoke shit from the Amazon jungle, trees grown from the Outer Hebrides I defy laws of gravity while flying to another galaxy Smoking Martian weed it gave me hallucinogenic alien fantasies.

I got turquoise weed from Pluto with yellow dots in it So addictive anyone who smokes it swears blind that I put rocks in it.

I got an aphrodisiac weed from Venus, one sniff of ya penis gonna maka girls pirouette on your dick like ballerinas

Y'all think radiation gave the X-men their super powers But how can you really tell they didnt get it from smoking super skunk buds and flowers?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

quiet, homo troll.

• 随便叫兽
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

ppl will always hate weed raps. but for those in the know, puffin the cro, its for real for rizzy fo sho.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The square community will never understand. Ignore them.

• Simen Wangberg

Things like this...are why I hate weed culture.

But...hey hey hey hey.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Skaught, you have a picture of fukin John Belushi as your avatar. Dont talk to me about the dangers of "drug" abuse. Still, at least you can appreciate art.

Let me guess, 袜子 (troll), it irritates you to see people enjoy having fun. ESPECIALLY public fun.
    Anyone who partakes in such amusements should be hung, on the spot. Poor fool.

• Simen Wangberg

STOP HAVING FUN IN A WAY THAT I DO NOT APPROVE OF.

STOP IT.

DRUGS.

• 随便叫兽
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@Steven - its sweet that you have an avatar in which you indicate not only your iq score and penis length in cm with one simple jesture, but also the number of times youve read a book and how many times your mother tried to smother you in your cot.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@Skaught, you clearly havnt realised how lame you are because youre still talking.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@Steven - youre really a master of comebacks, arnt u stevie?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

alt text

FUCK YOU CRACKERS

Alex F and I will change the world without you.

You are so not invited to the pool party.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Dai, 洗洗睡吧

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@Skaught - it wasnt a "no YOU are quip" but because your head is stuck in the playground (and your ass)you took it to be. In fact, you made the assertation that you had come to some kind of meaningful realisation; I merely pointed out to you that this clearly wasnt the case. You were simply experiencing a false sense of enlightenment, displayed by your continued whittering.

@Steven - I fail....because you said so, right stevie? lawl.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@Hoyasnaxa - funny that you choose to use 'clown' to rightly describe me. Look at your avatar.. lawl.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@Skaught - Ill only enter a live rap battle with you. In propaganda.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Pete:

i see my 12 year old self in alex.

I saw High Priest in your 12-year-old self, too. All aboard the mantrain to failtown!

OP is the caboose.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

ooooh.... skaught is scott... weak.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@McBrhomo - Thank god you dont know what Flunitrazepam is. Works on college girls too, I hear.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@Scott .... finally, youre talking some sense.

But you leave me with 2pacs verse...much harder than Dre's.
    Fine...

Beyond the pale - you gonna fail, its the Beijing story

Soon as I stepped off the plane, I've taken all the glory

You thinkin bout whats in store for

The life of a U.S. reject - where losers teach, and its all norm

Only in China where Im playin and slayin I shouldnt preach

In BJ you eating cheaply (noodles, 10 kuai each)

Dressed in fakes and yashaw suits and whine is what you do

Fronting without nothing you collide with other lose(rs)

Famous cause youre posting at all times

Youre recognized as "assholes" and "ben-dans",

Crashing and burning like a blind man,

it's Beijing - So I know youre sucking dick like your mom can.

Say what you say

and give me break day to day

let me prewarn all the hoes in BJ,

from Changping to Daxing,

the bar area and Shuangjing

BJ is where you do your "dick thing".

Youre a bum!

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@Steven: Day job u fanny. I wont give up mine, as long as you get one....

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@Steven - youre out of date on the day job thing...but this is to be expected, considering you cant even arrange one for yourself.... 'sept maybe for the standard chump change lackey shit mentioned above. ps your mom cant ride a bike she is a bike.

• Simen Wangberg

Toxic pussy? That sounds awesome. Or like a band name.

Why are you guys talking about bikes?

THIS PIPE IS A BIKEBOMB.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

I maintain that its lame if you have to directly rip off lyrics from the original. And if you take ideas from my version. And if it doesnt rhyme like the original. Or rhyme at all.

Any old db can take a rap and change some of the words. re-write it without any of the erronious couplets and I might give you a gram of respect.

ps whos tingting?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@Skaught - youre welcome for the feeding. Gang rape is what I love most, anyone aside from a reg posting is looking for it. I find a little lol here but its getting meh. compare mine with the original and you'll find it works, yours is thoroughly amature.

@Steven - stop talking about boning your mother its sick.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@Steven - get a job/life u fanny. Just because you say "fail" repetedly doesnt make it so. same applies to you telling the mirror "im not a loser" when you wake up every morning.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Watching you two struggle to match wits is like watching a dick-measuring contest in the Forbidden City.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... what are you guys on about?

• Simen Wangberg

I am, and will always be, a member of the Toxic Pussy Collective.

What?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Toxic Pussy Collective

My name is MC Vaginitis and my flow be slightly chunky.

• Saint - Spartacus

it's that turn to a gay competition after herbaholic effect . erh ? alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.