Discussion » Travel » Where can 2000RMB take me during the CNY ?

• Rohit
    Rohit wrote:

I dont want to sit home during the Chinese New Year. All my friends went back to their "laojia" and I'm stuck here. I dont want to spend more than 2000RMB during the CNY. Where can 2000RMB take me? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I was thinking of going to Tianjin but its super close to Beijing that I could go there on any weekend.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... you might want to get a few very warm blankets or sleeping bags, and try sleeping on the street ... you are likley to get your money back, and even have enough experience to write a book about it :)

• Ole-Marius
  • №❶ Passioη

Ever Been to LiJiang? (Yunan province I think)...it's a good / cheap way to escape the dreadful cold here in the north while experiencing a traditional China with the most friendly people in the whole country.

• Rohit
    Rohit wrote:

@Ole-Marius - paying for ^*% in china? explains alot about your way of rolling. Thanks @№❶ Passioη - My friend also suggested me LiJiang, so I might do that. @Elena Lee- would love to go somewhere for snowboarding during the holidays. Any good place for skiers near Beijing?

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

@Rohit: Good to see that you have your sense of irony and humor intact :-)

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

Ole-Marius wrote: How about http://www.weliveinbeijing.com/discussion/thread/1000012198/my-ex-fiancee-is-now... (twice!)

haha......

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Agree with Ole...take yourself to a KTV, drink some Whisky then whore the night away

Ask for Ting Ru.

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

buy a ninttendo ds in china, buy super mario land 3d, play through it and then resell the whole package for a psvita with uncharted and then rinse and repeat.

u could also try to get lucky on some 40ish old mongolian hoes.

• Lisa Zhang
    Lisa Zhang wrote:

2000is ok for a travel, I think you can find infromation from CYTS or CITS. Many travel line, by group or free travel are ok.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.