Discussion » Travel » PHILIPPINES GO DO

• 袜子
    袜子 wrote:
    <p>I wanna go to the Philippines for about a week in the middle of March. Any suggestions for where to buy plane tickets? The cheapest I've seen so far is 2490 yuan through Air China - I think I can do better than that.</p> <p>And when I get there, WHAT DO? I don't wanna do any urban city bullshit, I want to hang out in a warm sandy area and get drunk. Maybe take some pictures or something, stare at people, some other shit.</p>
  • Silje Linnerud

袜子,if you read Chinese, you may go to www.qunar.com. You can find more ticket info there. good luck.

• Simen Wangberg

Right, I knew I'd hear of people snagging incredibly cheap tickets to the Philippines - I've already looked on Qunar and all the other usual suspects. Cebu Pacific sounds familiar, I'll check 'em out.

Anyone else have recommendations on what to do while I stay there? Couchsurfing does sound interesting, although I think I'd prefer to have a hotel room or something of that nature.

• Simen Wangberg

"Also, he was the one to sleep on couches while I stayed in hotels. But then I used his CouchSurfing friends to hook up free drugs and killer house parties."

This is what the fuck I'm talking about. You're right, I should reach out to some locals and find some cool cats to chill with while I'm there. Although I'm considering hanging in some remote-ass place, so I can just hang out with birds and shit.

Just checked Cebu Pacific - they have a promo for something like 550 yuan, round-trip. THESE GUYS.

Those spices are awesome.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I suggest u to go to Puerto Galera, then don't miss these places, Los Angeles, and in Manila, Ermita

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.