Discussion » Nonsense » I have a story for chinese TV about how the so-ca

  • Stefano Cavallari
    Stefano Cavallari wrote:

    About the power that Jehovah's Witnesses have in the western world. In particular in europe, in italy, where they are able to defend a guy mental unstable, brainwashed by them, who is taking revenge on his ex gf, supported by they free legal services (he got 10 lawyers are working for free or even more) and prosecute an honest person. They want all our estates and they got "guanxi"even in the court....

    the details i can provide to those interested.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Sects need to be regulated by the government via taxation, just like any other enterprise. That should be your point.

    Instead you are pandering--or impotently attempting to pander--to autocrats who abuse secularism for the purposes of social control, because you are a schmuck with an agenda.

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    Italy is a democracy? O_o

  • くり
    くり wrote:

    @Dando I've notice 2 things about you:

    your aggressive attitude and the prolixity of your writing which looks to me as you are a very unselfconfident person.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Dando I've notice 2 things about you:

    your aggressive attitude and the prolixity of your writing which looks to me as you are a very unselfconfident person.

    @Christoph, I've noticed that you tend to notice me a lot, and you remark upon that notoriety with passive-aggression and strained logic.

    What the actual fuck does self-confidence have to do with verbosity or hostility?

    Do you have anything to add to this discussion that might be relevant? Last time you unfolded your rectal prolapse, you farted to me that you were from Italy. It should be easy for you to add something topical to the conversation, right?

  • くり
    くり wrote:

    @dando does one single remark makes you believe that i actually really give a shit about you?hahah, for real? Im not going to continue to feed you, but i kindly suggest you to try something else than bully people on the internet, there are way better ways to release your frustrations...;)

    About the topic, i don't have nothing to add, in italy anyway they have a bad reputation of brainwashing people and steal their money.

  • くり
    くり wrote:

    kyle http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=unselfconfident

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @dando does one single remark makes you believe that i actually really give a shit about you?

    A single remark wouldn't, just like my first response in this thread probably shouldn't lead you to believe I'm unnecessarily wordy.

    However, a pattern of remarks makes me believe you would give a shit about me if your lower digestive tract were still capable of peristalsis, but sadly you lack such faculties because every time you attempt to troll, you get roundly buttfucked by everyone else in the forum.

    So here you are. Being butthurt. Again.

  • Silje Linnerud

    Yawn......

  • くり
    くり wrote:

    haha, Get a life kiddo, you r spending almost the whole day everyday here....pathetic

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    HERP DERP, you r spending almost the whole 9am-5pm Monday-Friday here... cathartic

    fix'd

  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

    Don't be shy, just ask him on a date Christoph...

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    I thought in Italy they find the man who has the most mistresses and make him king.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Pomy, that's the Pope you were referring to ...

    .. by the way, what happen to all the control icons?

  • くり
    くり wrote:

    pavoir, no thanks, even in the case i would be a gay i wouldn't steal other people bf.....he s all urs ;=)

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    臭兄貴:

    T PAVOIR NO U

    How dare you.

    Don't tease Carlos! He only gets to roll his rod 'round my hemorrhoid-ravaged pimple-pocked poopchute one day a week, and no more than that. Don't be filling his head with this "boyfriend" nonsense. You'll get his hopes up and he'll start sending me a bunch of pained text messages telling me what a monster I am.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc