Discussion » Nonsense » What is the real defintion of love?

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Love is a notion the devotion of such like “I won’t quit baby I’m not giving up” Filling the cup of your significant other Pulling cover over the abstinence of cold We won’t let it settle no chance for it to grow Upon the chill in the morning nothings said but Hao Wow I’d say hello

Took a cab to the bus- yet while riding I’ve trained myself to experience rain’s touch. Closed off as if I’m a bug /shutter Coloring the dark can’t bear to be shown Yet I’m apparently soaked not stoked though Could have been the drinks at Bar Blu on the way home Now I’d like to know

What’s love?

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

"True love is your soul's recognition of its counterpoint in another."

It is also when you vomit cheap vodka and pieces of your stomach lining into a cup and microwave it along with your hampster.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Love is when my girl brings her friend for 3p; then I know we’re in love.

@Godfather, the Mender of bad soul.Is it how it works?

The perfect definition of love, is when the girls see themselves out my apartment after sex without waking me up.

@Kyle, only if u knew u are sick and need to see a Dogtor.

you ppl are sick!!!

@Yayyy, well said

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Were can love go?

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Lol that's whats up, but it still isn't love. Example: if they leave the next day unexpectedly, its not love. No love loss either.

• Ajantha Manohar

Love is the way I put on my right foot inside Yes Sir´s asshole, and I walk around with him in my foot like a black shoe.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@Yes Sir, Love is truly infinite only if its mutual, if not ,it is possibly an obsession.

Yes sir,"On the way on top you will do anything but how do you get your love back when you get there."

Yes SIR!

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

But maybe the question is not the definition but a simple explanation since love cannot be explained. Understand? Well not at least by a man ask 1# passion.

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

love is the thing you miss after you lost it...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.