Discussion » Nonsense » Chinese girl in foreigner's eyes?

• Busytrade
    Busytrade wrote:
    <p>Hi,everybody,I just wanna know Chinese girl in foreigner's eyes??? Does anyone can tell me? Beauty?loyal??or sexy??or what???</p>
  • Simen Wangberg

OH GOD THERE A CHINA GIRL IN MY EYE GET IT OUT FUCK

The thing that makes Chinese women special in my eyes is their sideways vaginas.

• Ajantha Manohar

The Lust glistening in their slanted eyes while their tiny bodies are possessed with an intense hunger for foreign meat. This is my point of view.

• Simen Wangberg

And yet, the more people I meet, the more I'm convinced that you are all the same.

STUPID.

• 申琪 Annie Shen

well i guess we r stupid in their's eyes,so dump to fool around!

• 申琪 Annie Shen

but they dont really know we know. well in chinese we say" 大智若愚"

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

every country has stupid people,but the people should know how others laugh at them when they laugh at others...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

hahahaha...sorry,i do use perfume,i have only few of them:CK one,Dior pure poison and HUGO BOSS,as much as i know most people in Beijing they do wash every day and have the cleaning habits...so,i don't know who you are and where you are from,also which kind of crowed people you met in there...i like Beijing and it's like my second home town,not only because of the city but the people...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

come on 姥姥,您觉得这样有意思吗?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

hehe,i did and do not meet anyone there smell like what you said,but truly some foreigners they also do not have the habit using perfume,and the smell of their nature was not really funny and it could be the toxic gas even they wash...i do like and enjoy the life there,i wish you will stay away from Beijing as far as possible and go away back to where you belong to...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

then do it please,we will make party after you leave...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

there is a fly singing in the sky...hahahaha...this forum becomes more interesting...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

we all know your position just the poorest one here have nothing but sympathies from others...

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Everyone's the same on some level. But I can't help noticing how much people love to argue on this forum. We just have the power to fight over almost everything, that's fun. I don't know how Chinese girls are in foreigners' eyes exactly, but I do think if we keep this fighting spirit up, we are gonna survive 2012!

• Simen Wangberg

"sideway viginas? thats a new thing i know!"

Whoops, how did I miss this.

Then again, how did you miss having a sideway vagina? That really shouldn't be new knowledge for you, assuming you're a Chinese woman.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i think Chinese ladies we do not care about how foreigners think about us and how we are in their eyes,we more care about how we behave right and how to get more respect from them...anyhow this is my way,i can't talk about others...

• nobody
    nobody wrote:

the most important is how we do ,not how others see ... poor english ooo

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

@Gullekian Yeah, I was just saying. And right, let's make 2012 better then?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

oops,i really throw up when i see your photo...

• J WU
    J WU wrote:

I doubt whether he was functionally available....

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

hehe...Gullekian,this is the same guy who wrote the same things here...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

he is funny

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i think somebody has better job and life in his country and wants to go away from this city as soon as possible...so...why don't do it?

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

Luna 你连做猪都不配,,做猪都抬举你了,,copy我的图像

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

hahahahahahaha................

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

你不觉得他太有意思了吗?real Luna

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

哈哈,,在这里啦,,,假的luna 滚回你们国家去,,这里是中国,我的国家,我们有时间就这么耗着

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

假Luna ,,我说中文,,真的luna 说中文,我的母语,,傻B

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

Yanni is a chinese man who spits a lot, so dont argue with him, he lacks manners, like all chinese pigs

Hahahahaha ... fake Luna ... you have completely lost your plot now ..

Yanni, 明白那里好玩了?

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

哈哈哈哈...DD,我其实早就料到这厮开始走火入魔信口开河了,太有意思了啊...哈哈...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

From here : link text

[.....]

Here, there and everywhere, like all rumors...

1) "Back when I was in the fifth grade, my best friend told me that "Chinese women have sideways vaginas".

That is to say that, unlike women of other ethnic backgrounds, Chinese women have vaginal canals that lean diagonally to the left or the right.

In true urban legend style, my 5th grade friend claimed that he knew it because: his older brother (a senior in high school), had a friend, that knew a guy who had a Chinese girlfriend. And... the guy with the girlfriend told the friend of the older brother that her vagina was sideways. So you know that it has to be true. : )

At the time (in 5th grade) I believed him. As I grew up, I looked back and laughed at how naive I had been.

But then in April of 2001, the Chinese government captured a U.S. spy plane. And Saturday Night Live aired an episode with special guest Alec Baldwin. Baldwin played a captured U.S. marine, and one of his lines was: "I don't pretend to know who these Chinese people are... ...I know the womenfolk have sideways vaginas!"."

"First you have to understand that they aren't really refering to the actual vagina, but the orientation of the vulva. A 'slight' lack of precision in terminology common to beery jokes on naughty subjects. So the vulva then is supposed 'slanted' so that its ends point to the woman's legs, rather than towards the bellybutton, Women so blessed with sideways 'vaginas' are therefore highly desired because when they spread their legs, it [so the joke goes] tightens the, uh, fit. [Imagine how the opening of an envelope closes when you pull from the corners - oh, never mind.]" Source and further information: http://msgboard.snopes.com/message/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/16/t/001097/p/1.html

Further information: http://snltranscripts.jt.org/00/00ptoughguy.phtml

2) "It was interesting he’d brought up vaginas. Earlier that week I’d run across a piece by Kenny Tanemura for Asian Week about the e-book “How To Date An Asian Woman” from Love Of Asian Women.com. The e-book draws information from a study by the University of Western Ontario about the characteristics of different races’ vaginal structures. The e-book paraphrases: “the female genitals of Asians were placed very ‘front and high’ compared to other races. It was also noted that because they are anatomically smaller in general the vaginas of Asian women tend to be much smaller than those of Caucasian and African women. This front and high placement along with what would be a naturally tighter vagina might account for why sex with Asian women is rumored to be so pleasant.”"

"“Who told you that?” “I don’t remember. Many people—schoolyard stuff and then it was a joke in college but I was never sure until I found out.”"

"“Sure I’ve heard that. But this was bullshit locker room talk, college or post-college. It was presented as joking bullshit. I don’t think anyone actually believed it.”" Source and further information: http://blackheartmagazine.com/2007/07/06/the-sideways-vagina/

Read more: Where did the rumor that asian women have sideways vaginas originate? | Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1261279#ixzz1jVaxqSr6

• Simen Wangberg

Wow. Thanks for the research, Adolfo. You're a champ.

• Simen Wangberg

Lolwut? But that's why I think Chinese women are special! I dunno about other Asians, I think they have regular ones. Chinese are definitely sideways.

• Simen Wangberg

Oh. Are you a mix baby? I've heard they're vely...biracial.

I just did a research too. Now I need a cigarette.

• Simen Wangberg

Uh, yeah.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.