Discussion » Nonsense » how longest had u been in relationship with ur gf&

• Annie_yirun
    Annie_yirun wrote:
    <p>i am confused these days~ my friend broke up with his girlfriend several days ago. but they were already engaged. We saw his gf last year, and thought they were such a good match. they had been togrther for almost 4 years~ why? why broke up unexpected?</p> <p>hi everyone~ i dont believe love any more~ how many years are the right time for lovers?</p>
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess

i love ur question, none lasted longer than a month, but one of my new year's resolutions is that i need a change now, haha

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

well, umm, due to my poor english, i am not sure u r being fun, helpful or maybe just sarcastic, but anyhow,thanks, u sound a lovely lady, actually i thought it would be longer with every relationship, but things don't usually happen as i wish, and in the past i am a person who'd give up easily, but now i am changed , i am a new me now, yeah, wish me luck cheers

• Saint - Spartacus

less than 2 years , so a relationshit over 2 years is a miracle for me ^^ !

• Saint - Spartacus

how many years are the right time for lovers? i'd say , the last of the day when you alive

• 哥们
    哥们 wrote:

still married

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

2 years + 1 year waiting ==3 years

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

@Annie_yirun

i won't really marry, at least won't legally, but if i did, i'd marry without a penny and wouldn't really ask money from the husband when we divorce, so property is not a problem to me, btw u sound a dude

well, mentally, i personally think if 2 ppl mentally functional don't usually get married, so the mental problem would probably already be there previously, lol, sorry everyone, i sincerely wish u all the best, sorry about the offense

• Saint - Spartacus

i 'll marry a young man when i'm enough rich and brillant , and the most important is he must be good looking ... no kiding , ha ha ha . i do not know , i though i have to be homo finally , not decide yet

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

@Saintro . L

this is a good idea, u r wise, how come it didn't come up to my mind?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Some couples need a continuous external source of fuel in order to work. These relations last as long as that fuel does it.

Other couples can work using the amazing chemistry between them, the main fuel is the energy between them. These relations last until the day they die.

• Silje Linnerud

naked marriage? hahahaha, sounds really naughty. How about a naked wedding. it could be cool!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The second girl I dated in high school, I ended up dating for about four years, living together for two. Subsequent relationships have been one month to six months. But that's not counting intermittent ex-sex and awkwardly intimate friendships sustained long after the relationshit tapers off.

• Silje Linnerud

OP, why do you disagree with A豆腐? what he says totally makes sense to me.

• EMILIA
    EMILIA wrote:

4 years in long distance relationship... :S

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

@Skaught

u r a so creativityless individual, well, i am an tortured artist, i am not gonna argue with u

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i happily welcome jokes about me, but urs was not a joke, did anybody else mention bedtyger even tho they all know where i copied that, so why don't u just be more imaginenative, i got messages telling me my new name is awesome, not from bedtyger tho

now i have a question, why ppl copy Pussy Monster's name is lame? answer me that

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

哎~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~你妈的B

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

what? u think speaking chinese, i mean dirty chinese ruins an artist? answer my last question, why ppl copy Pussy Monster's name is lame? and i have another one, what do u think ppl mostly do here, u being an attention whore urself calling others attention whore, but i don't see anything wrong with that

for many times i feel i need to go to english literature college, as i can't full well express myself as a non-native speaker

• Simen Wangberg

Do you guys need an adult?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

no, 哎 means sigh, i was'nt that cheerful, notice that, u firstly used dirty language

• Simen Wangberg

CLOWN FRESH FLOWERS.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

Skaught

FYI: serious pussy/cock hunters don't try to get attention here, u barely see they comment on the forum

• Simen Wangberg

"we need a tidy and harmonious chating enviornment here~~"

PENIS.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

FYI: serious pussy/cock hunters don't try to get attention here, u barely see they comment on the forum

QFT

Also, while I've never been fond of the hunting metaphor for human mating behaviors, it really falls apart when you're talking about chicks' cock-seeking behaviors, which is better represented by a more advanced mode of production than what is observed by us dumb hunter-gatherers. Finding the dicks is the easy part. Isolating and cultivating quality specimens is far more sophisticated. What the fairer sex does is more like trapping or harvesting.

we need a tidy and harmonious chating enviornment here~~

I will make hate to your face until it resembles a bowling ball made of hamburger.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i am not going to stop, i have changed after new year's day, last year, i tried to argue but i gave up many many times, as i said i now don't give up that easily. so here it goes

now u r not only creativityless but also immature, u r a 100% copycat, see how u copy things, nothing even changed, short-sighted, narrow-minded

i didn't say any mother is any cunt, 你妈的B is purely something venting, i am not judgemental, i don't give ppl defination, i feel i am sitting here watering the flowers with my piss, i would love to see who i'd offend, and why, and about bedtyger's username, we probably see it differently, u can only see the ugly sides of everything, that's ur own loss, u copied something from ur own name, how much more creative that is from skaught to scott? at least i'd use scooter? since i am an artist who'd make brilliant jokes about myself

• Simen Wangberg

EVERYONE IS HAVING A BAD DAY

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

@袜子

why u having a bad day? my day is good

• Simen Wangberg

Then why U MAD?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

me? i am mad? not even to the slightest, i am having fun, i wouldn't say anything here if i were mad, but i got the feeling that Skaught sound mad, not sure how sensitive he is

again, why u having a bad day?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i am not having bad day too =)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

now u r not only creativityless but also immature, u r a 100% copycat, see how u copy things, nothing even changed, short-sighted, narrow-minded

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Great plan. Make sure to put a condom on your cock.

• Zoé
    Zoé wrote:

6 years ha

• Peter S 李贝勒

My maximum is 7 years, my minimum 45mn... It seems to have at least 2 steps in a relationship. Around 2 years and around 7 years...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... my "longest relationship" (per today's definition) pales when compared to many of you, especially 哥们 ... my only "excuse" is that I grew up in an era when holding hands in public was still a major no no, "relationship" was more or less a "guessing game", and dating (mostly) meant McDonalds and movies (yes, some really naughty little kids did this thing called "kissing") ...

• Saint - Spartacus

@Wanda7777 , i agree with u , girl can't waste their time for sth absurd & love not exist without certain condition

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yayyyy:

women! seriously, if they 劈腿,你也应该劈腿, it does make you feel better, personal experience!!!

If the guy wouldn't care about sexual indiscretions anyway, then cheating won't give the chick any satisfaction. Non-jealous guys infuriate most women. Personal experience.

Nonetheless, I'mma give a gentlemanly tip of my (green) hat to you and Cat., 'cuz bitches risk too much by being so honest. I think it's admirable, and unfortunate that for what dudes are quietly congratulated, women are called "whores" by anonymous trolls.

• Silje Linnerud

Dando, touche!

@yayy, it's extremely retarded to think cheating on the disloyal partner is the best way to take the revenge. it's just pathetic and disgraceful.

• Silje Linnerud

Dump him! You don't even need to deal with him, since it's just a waste of time and energy. Stay away from that piece of shit as far as you can.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Cipherie, Eh, but most guys are jealous, even those who do cheat. I was saying it's only ineffective on queer cuckolds like myself.

I really only think cheating is "pathetic and disgraceful" because it involves deception. Revenge sex in broad daylight, however, is fucking awesome.

• Ajantha Manohar

Ladies, if a stupid guy dares to break your hearts, I and the homo-mafia (bedtyger, high priest, swag and godfather) can rape his ass for free. We really enjoy raping heterosexual asses.

• Silje Linnerud

Uh oh, here it comes, the famous ALL MEN THEORY.

Well, if you think it's a better way to play with shit, it's fine. Everybody has their own preferences.

@dando, not only guys, but girls are jealous. I don't think the betrayals, either man or woman, who got cheated back, would feel fine with it.

Revenge sex can really bring people ultimate orgasm? I truly doubt it.

• Silje Linnerud

yeah, exactly. And what can I say, all women have vagina? So, what's the point? because of their manhood, so they cheat and women don't? Generalization is stupid and dangerous.

• Simen Wangberg

"All the men do cheating , human natural ."

"All the men have dick ,It's sciences ~"

PENISES CAUSE CHEATING

CUT OFF ALL OF THE PENISES

Solutions.

To all your problems.

Let me be your guide.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Just gonna leave this here..

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Ca7erina:

All the men do cheating , human natural .Sometimes it's not that easy to stay away from the shit who cost ur so much time and energy to build the relationship with.Dumping him also a commit of ur waste .

As long as the converse is true of women, I think I agree for the most part, except women certainly cheat differently. Quantitative and qualitative differences between the clandestine behaviors of different genders are rather hard to measure scientifically, but I think there is certainly no shortage of evolutionary, anthropological, and sociological reasons for women to cheat as well.

But anyway, you're right on at least one point: Why throw away years of hard work in developing intimacy with another person just because of any number of 30-second orgasms with an unauthorized party? It's fucking senseless. People take their physiological reproductive imperatives too seriously.

@Cipherie:

@dando, not only guys, but girls are jealous. I don't think the betrayals, either man or woman, who got cheated back, would feel fine with it. Revenge sex can really bring people ultimate orgasm? I truly doubt it.

And that not-feeling-fine-with-it part is its own reward for petty revenge-seeking humans, but then there's the added benefit of potential orgasms. Probably not the ultimate orgasm, though. I think that would involve a threshold dose of MDMA, near-fatal autoerotic asphyxiation, elaborate props, and maybe a few farm animals.

• Simen Wangberg

"Why throw away years of hard work in developing intimacy with another person just because of any number of 30-second orgasms with an unauthorized party?"

BECAUSE LYING IS BAD OKAY.

• Simen Wangberg

"how about white lies?"

BAD.

"obviously white lies are fine."

WRONG, BAD.

• Mya In
    Mya In wrote:

6 years + 8 month

• Simen Wangberg

TOUCHE, FELLOW WHITE GUY

TOUCHE

• Simen Wangberg

"NOTHING IS GOOD"

TRUE

...AND FALSE

AT THE SAME TIME.

WTF

• Simen Wangberg

MY CAPS LOCK IS FIXED TODAY.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.