Discussion » Travel » Spring Festival

• Wes
    Wes wrote:
    <p>Have planned what seems like a great Spring Festival and my chance to see a bit of China. First going to Guangzhou for 5 days. In those 5 days I plan to see Macau and Hong Kong. Then after Guangzhou I may visit Dalian for a few days. And to finish off a weekend in Harbin for the Ice Festival. This is all planned to happen within 2 weeks holiday, any advice on if this is actually feasible? Or other suggestions?</p>
  • Una Wang
    Una Wang wrote:

i think go to south china is the best choosing in winter,for example hainan province

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... if you happen to be in HK on Tuesday (24th, second day of CNY), try to find a good location on either side of Victoria Harbour to see the spectacular fireworks :)

... also, if you can make it to GZ or HK by tomorrow, also make sure you go check out the "flower market" at night, esp after midnight, which is very similar to the "temple celebration", but with a fairly different flavour ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.