Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » Why do chicks take so long to forgive a dude?

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:
    <p>It should be "I'm sorry" and that's that. </p> <p>But chicks always say things like i need time to "Heal" as if they hurt physically. </p> <p>or "it takes time" </p> <p>or "its nothing" = but you know it isn't</p> <p>Normally I have discovered that if you do not give into their emotional tricks and stuff they stop the act. </p> <p>I feel women use their erratic emotions as a way to control a man. </p> <p>But i have also noticed that it seems women take emotions seriously. </p> <p>Like trivial things are a "big deal"</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You know what bitches really hate? Getting what they want, or what they say they want.

Be a dude who is very much in touch with his sensitive side and who gives girls plenty of time to figure out what they want. Then sincerely show that side to all women, not just the one (or ones) you're currently focused on seducing.

They fucking hate that shit. That's even worse than cheating. Drives them fucking nuts. They won't even be sure who or what to be mad at. BUT THEY MAD.

Good times.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

@Pete Mcbrostein

i guess u r not going to thailand anymore, r u?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

ohhhh, i understand now, many couples have problems on trips

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

You know what bitches really hate? Getting what they want, or what they say they want

Does it mean that I need to stop cooking dinner?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Any true true love, any lasting love, if not based on forgiveness will not be a lasting love. Forgiving is the most hardest thing to do in life, but without it, there's no love and future.

Dear girls around, Learn more from Hillary and Sinclair SDK.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I have a theory, in the vast majority of cultures in the world, most of the women have to take an indirect way to express and act according to their own feelings, without break the social rules and genre standars. So when they talk about some things, they have to suggest, imply, point out indirectly, say something in a roundabout way.... Easy example? They can not say -I wanna fuck you- or similars, Not at least without be judged. If you are a woman, your own feelings (or appetites) are constantly judge by the society or (the worst) by yourself -(when social norms are internalized)-. So about some issues, if you take their words in direct reference, in a direct sense, are totally bullshit, better read between lines...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Yayyy, it should be mutual. Forgiveness is very important, though hard. I advocate forgiveness

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.