Discussion » Nonsense » A step out into the light so I can expose the frau

• Jimi
    Jimi wrote:
    <p>I had once swore I would never come back to WLIB again but I was forced to come and say something. </p> <p>Only because there are a few people here on this website who are continuously harassing me and people in my life.</p> <p>Have a good look at this fake profile</p> <p>http://www.weliveinbeijing.com/profile/profile.rails?uid=1000031823</p> <p>These fraud is posing as my real girlfriend. and is inviting others to swing?</p> <p>Well I am sure its that total fake attahua and morticia or whom ever that fat cock sucking bitch is.</p> <p>I am here to explain this to the NICE people of WLIB. </p> <p>DD, HP, Dando and a few others were cool with me mostly.</p> <p>Guys, don't be fooled by this ugly fat troll. As you see she is trying to fuck up my personal life. and for what reason? I have no idea other than she is a racist chinese girl who hates foreigners.</p> <p>but you know, being mad at someone is ok. I accept responsibility for my own actions however this person who made this profile has done the following.</p> <ol> <li>harassed my true girlfriend</li> <li>been harassing my family members and long life friends back in the states via facebook</li> <li>has stolen data (qq and pictures) and used it to make me look bad.</li> </ol> <p>This profile and the person behind it is not only a fraud, dead troll and ugly bitch but is so bored with her pathetic life that she has nothing better to do than chase around information and waste her time trying to make another foreigner look bad.</p> <p>ohhhhhhh a foreigner who fucks chinese girls. hahaha you stupid idiot. as if i am the only one?</p> <p>listen up douche bag, you better remove this profile, stop harassing me and my family or i will find a way to find you and end it.</p> <p>you have the courage of a traitor. and that is about all you are. A traitor. </p> <p>Racist , fat, ugly, stupid , bored with no hobby but trolling, piece of ferengi stool.</p> <p>If you are mad at me Morticia, attahua, Koko, or whomever you are, think you are, wish to be(guess you don't like yourself) you can say your words to me.</p> <p>but when you cross the line and harass my family then you have come to a point where you will regret it.</p> <p>and further more to my friends here in Beijing and online(net friends)</p> <p>this person is going to do her best to create some of the most stupid slander I have seen online in 20 years. Don't buy it bros! She is just a stupid chick who got her face slapped with many cocks so now she seeks revenge on me for all the shit that happened to her.</p> <p>my friends, please don't believe her she is dead when I put my hands on her.</p> <p>fuck with my family again you mindless cunt.</p> <p>ps. attahua, morticia etc etc all those accounts you think were mine on various different social websites were based from 2 stolen MSN accounts. HAHA YOU FUCK HEAD. You are chasing phantom accounts. I never created them.</p> <p>do yourself and us all a favor ... go die because you are only worth the fertilizer for the fruit we wish to throw at the buses next halloween.</p> <p>sha bi</p>
  • Ajantha Manohar

Fuck with ur family like that is such a low blow... what did you do to piss them off ?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Not this shit again.

inb4 sockpuppets screaming about infidelity and age misrepresentation. Don't feed the trolls, OP.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I am sorry, but could I begin by asking, who is Jimi?

Lee ... mate, you could use a bit more creativity other than "Who cares" ... or probably need to find someone who want to exchange some of your precious "language" ...

I agree that this goes beyond WLIB, but the security they had implemented here is beyond bad ... Jimi, another question if I may ... where did this fake get your GF's photos from?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... my apology as you have every right to keep your anonymity as well as the "source" ...

I am not sure what assistance or suggestion I can give you, but it does not look like you would need or want any right now? One word if I may though, it is idiot (idiotess) like this that keeps people from trusting others ... this person is mental ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I probably know more about this shit than the OP is comfortable with, and while he's no angel, I think the wannabe human flesh search nonsense is incredibly weak.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

and posting someone's private email, or qq is illegal

Dear admins and moderator ... do take note ... I think this is already in the T&C, if not, it should be ... also, any thread or thread post containing someone else's contact details, without permission, should be removed without question ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

The correct answer is: Who cares

@Lao Ren Lee, it shows how u r an out of touch. Not to say that u r a bigot.

fuck with my family again you mindless cunt.

Ithink anyone having problem with the OP should attack him personally with all the arsenal into her or his possession. But going to attack his family, privacy and friends is not advisable, it's off limit.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

But going to attack his family, privacy and friends is not advisable, it's off limit

Snake ... did you say that and mean that, or did someone hold you at gun point?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Wlib CEO Dildo, what do u imply by that?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I implied nothing ... for the moment ... but do remember what you said tonight ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I thought u said something, am sorry

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Jimi, one love!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Let me get this straight

1)High Priest is friend of Attahua or her advocate,

2)High Priest is in good relation with Astaroth,

hEY dude, so why you don´t try a reconciliation between these two?

or at least, if you really think this:

I think anyone having problem with the OP should attack him personally with all the arsenal into her or his possession. But going to attack his family, privacy and friends is not advisable, it's off limit.

why you dont tell directly this to Attahua??

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

why you dont tell directly this to Attahua??

... good cop, bad cop?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

maybe DD, although could be that High Priest ( as the most of real priests when they hear confessions ) doesn´t have any conflict of interest and he can switched off his judgement capacity

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

he can switched off his judgement capacity

You mean he actually judges?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

not really, just trying to be polite, we know he likes babbling to his imaginary crew all the time

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

we know he likes babbling to his imaginary crew all the time

The proper religious term for "crew" should be "followers" or "disciples" ... yes, it is all but a fragment of his imagination ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

or flock, flock of assholes :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... is it OK to say "assholes" when he mght be reading this? would it lead him into sins? ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

u r right, better called it, Judas and his flock of traitors

What do you think? I think is pretty adequate, because seems He can comfort Astaroth, while his friend, Attahua stabs Astaroth.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... that somehow reminded me of the movie "Sleeping with the Enemies" mixed with "Basic Instinct" ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Time ago Attahua said that Astaroth was using a new account -Jimi-, and now Jimi comes here talking about Attahua... I wonder, Where is she now?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

I wonder, Where is she now?

My guess ... busy making friends else where ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

A priest and a metalhead make strange bedfellows indeed, but such is unsurprising considering High Priest's proclivities.

It probably goes without saying, but I am gonna just throw this out here for the people watching at home, who can't be bothered to refer to long-since deleted flamewar threads:

When she first appeared, High Priest said Ataahua's witch hunt against an American "rapist" to be fraudulent only because he anticipated that I would support it, owing to my feminist sensibilities. When this backfired and I expressed my own suspicions that Ataahua was trolling, he adopted her as an ally.

That said, the gentleman in the cumstained cassock is correct, in this thread at least. Ataahua crossed a line by harassing Astaroth's friends and family.

I have met, in person, two girls from this site who have personally "verified" the identity of Ataahua and assured me she is a model in Taiwan. Since the story of a Taiwan-based model enthusiastically trolling an American expat via a Beijing social network strains credulity, that means I have met two girls who are almost certainly complicit.

One is Morticia (aka Free Bitch, Nymphetamine, etc.), http://weliveinbeijing.com/profile/1000003464/morticia

--an overweight goth from Shijiazhuang.

Probable motive: Astaroth declined a blowjob from her.

The other is Kulo Kitagawa (aka Moo), http://weliveinbeijing.com/profile/1000008319/moo

--Ataahua's supposed rape victim, sometimes dominatrix. I don't remember anything else about her because all she talked about was how many rich intellectuals she knew.

Probable motive: A misandrist by her own admission, Kulo simply hates dudes, and Astaroth is an easy target.

I will be providing no personal information or other details, even if Astaroth asks me privately. I'm washing my hands of this. Carry on.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.