Discussion » Employment Opportunities » job advices wanted, pls help

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:

time to say goodbye to my current job, i also learnt more about myself, i will stay at home for a month or so, and try to find another job after spring festival, i found that i don't care how much money i make, but i value a lot if i can do a job happily, also i want a job which is almost effortless or responsibilitiless, i can be content with a job which pays me at least 1000rmb each month on conditions it's close to where i live and not too shitty( i don't need to do much, i prefer something i can just sit there, or maybe i only need to work 2-3 full days a week, or 2 hours every day, or 8 hours/5 days a week but very easy one.......)

so what kind of job i should do? and do u have any job openings like this? thanks a lot

pls check my "resume" if u r interested lol

http://www.thebeijinger.com/classifieds/2012/01/08/easy-job-wanted-i-can-be-content-with-shitty-money

i am sure u will pick tons of problems in my ad, in my personality, in my life......but let me just tell u bluntly i am not gonna change, i have no desire to ruin the current me and try to be perfect, but i am modest to listen job advices, thanks a lot

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i tried to look at the job site, those jobs r popular everybody knows don't interest me, otherwise i wouldn't ask here, i can't think too much what jobs r like i described, since i am very young i don't have too much experience in my life, surprise me, i have a friend who works in a special effect company i saw that ppl who work there r very happy, they don't even wanna go home after work, and i heard what they earn is highly over my expectation, he earns like 4k a month, which to me would be like : i'd have no idea how to spend that money, lol, but i can't go to his company tho, but i mean do u guys know that kind of weird job that ppl normally don't know ???

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i guess i would be interested in special effects, my current job i am about to quit is selling, i don't have any major but i stab in a lot of everything by self-teaching, i haven't worked for years before this job, well, ummmm, i got things ppl wouldn't normally have but missed a lot things ppl usually do have, basically i spent my time sorting my life out and hooking up with guys

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

girl upstair, " what do you like to do" is probably the most serious question for centuries, some ppl can't figure it out after they die, i guess i will end up like that, but it doesn't even matter to me, i am not gonna change the world anyhow, i need a job to consistent my life, to get me out of loneliness( at the time i didn't work, i wanted to party every day and i had no buddies to go with, coz they all had to work, and i felt miserable, so it was for sure my own problem)

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

thanks Secret Garden

as i said i am too honest, and...... i suppose human r human, products r products, i will try my best to "sell" myself as a human tho, not a product

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Op.Reading your ad, it seems to me that u might have been given more comforts from ur parents and u realize that u can't make much efforts to take your life in ur own hands.

I got things ppl wouldn't normally have but missed a lot things ppl usually do have, basically i spent my time sorting my life out and hooking up with guys

This shows what is much important in ur life.

Put in mind that sitting in front of a pc pushing ctr+f5 will just tempt u to hook up with horny nerd guys. When u will wake up, u will notice that u r out of market.

Work gives u respect and independence. Get a job that can help u to spend and save if possible.

But, I though u r going to Vietnam, aren't u?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i will go to vietnam, either get a job or go to vietnam, making my decision now, if i get a job now i will go to vietnam later

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

ok, my philosophy is if i don't need that much money why don't i just get the easiest job, tell me High Priest, what do i save for???

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@F5Expert, easiest job that pays u 1k a month? Ur parents can still give u this stipend, why not just staying at home and wait for ur parent to provide this to u?

People save in order to deal sometime with some unexpected things that can occur or to fulfill some needs one can have.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

well, ummm, actually i earn 1500rmb with my current job, i spend almost 500rmb to maintain it, like transportation, and blah blah blah, which means i have something like 1000rmb left, but i am content is because i don't really spend that much money, the things that bother me now is i don't sell things as a salesperson which really frustrates me and i spend 3 hours a day to travel, this kills me, so i am thinking either going to veitnam(which is still a idea on my mind) or get another job which i can earn 1000rmb but don't need to maintain it, so this is what i am thinking now, my current job is easy, would be happy to have another easy one close to where i live, i wanna earn something but not that much, is it ok?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Am not sure if you are still living with parents or alone..bear in mind that there's no job that gives u money easily. but as u r complaining about the distance, why not relocating? This is what I used to have in mind when I'm trying to do something: There's nothing easy here on earth. Life is all about struggles.

If u don't sell well, find out why? Once u know why u r not selling, that's a positive thing. Then try to overcome that challenge. Remember anyone can sell. U don't need a degree in PhD or Master to sell.

If you can think and talk, you can sell. I see more quality from reading u around here that u can be a good saleswoman.

You don't need a Master's degree to sell. You must know your product, your customers' needs, and have the ability to present that product without getting complicated. Fast talk and slick saleswoman or salesman went out with high-button shoes.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i don't know nothing about japanese colleagues and boss, what reputation they have? i can't say too much now as i barely know anything about it, what am i gonna do?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.