Discussion » Beijing Life » I miss my girlfriend, and cant have sex any more&#

• David Findley
    David Findley wrote:
    <p>since my dear love left me for that other guy, i cant live..i cant eat ,,i miss her so much, , i tried to date other women and when we were in bed i was unable to have sex..till now , and after 5 months ,,i cant have sex. What is my problem?</p>
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

You guys are the lucky ones; I'm incapable of mere masturbation

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

Is mean u really fell in love with her I had the same problem ,,we didnt lost a person ,but lost a life habits..lead us canot get used to suit it .

I tried many things to avoid it ,i missed many best man ,only cause of this ,,how can we open heart again? this is really hard

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Tough break nyukka.

Why don't you just flay a couple of prostitutes or something like a normal person?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Findley ... I think you just need someone to watch, so make sure you let the windows (curtains) open ...

• 申琪 Annie Shen

hey dude,let it go! time will heal it, focus on something else,like work.thats something i do right now!

• Ajantha Manohar

Like the guys upstairs said, u need a whore, a good one, to suck deeply ur sorrow, call this number 13522200513 ... 24/7

• 申琪 Annie Shen

hey dude,i totally agree with rock-star mooney said, move the fuck on! she is gone.love youself before love others.now you r back to single,you can do whaterver you want .no matter how sweet she is,but she is gone.no longer yous anymore.so move on!try to love yourself again!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

David, I have a question, Are you trying to show us through actions how easily is find people in this forum willing to buy your bullshit?

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I agree with what Uffy said. Rack up huge lines of crystal meth and snort them.

• Peter S 李贝勒

@uffy : great solution. Let's try together?

@david i was in the same situation. There s no problem, u had the habit to have the one u love in ur arms, so how can u be ok with someone else? U just need time and that's normal. Date again... at the 3rd sexy medicine i was healed... Alleluya!!! don't think with ur brain or heart but with ur dick. It can help... But take care don't fall in the darkside of the dickforce son. After u become a machine who forgot to be human and girls become things...

"may the dickforce be with U"

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

Cheng could be ur gf i think...u guys both know the feeling ..understand each other..that would be perfect~~lol

• 申琪 Annie Shen

yeah guys get the point! thats what i ve been thinking about! this guy totally a fake! hahahahahahhaha

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

I dumped my right hand and switched to my left hand, but it's just not the same. I miss righty so much.

• Rohit
    Rohit wrote:

Next time- before she dumps you, you dump her.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.