Discussion » Food & Drink » I have awful news!: the new club Wu has be

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:
    <p>Unfortunately the management at Wu have not gotten the memo that electro music is lame, it must be due to the outspoken fans of electro (the vegetarians NO! Vegans of the music world) suggestion. </p> <p>It is sad because this was going to be one of the new big clubs in WDK to help give another option for party goers. But as many students go into Wu they are met with electro music in which they stand around awkwardly and leave after an hour or so, which is ruining its reputation. </p> <p>I feel I need to some how contact the management to let them know about this problem. How should i go about this?</p>
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

I feel I need to some how contact the management to let them know about this problem. How should i go about this?

Well, that's a very difficult question Pete. How about this? Work your concerns about the electro music at the Wu club into a nice little suicide note, in which you also express your regrets about being a complete failure at everything.

Then DO IT. Preferably with fire.

Then maybe the club management will become aware of your concerns when they read about your death in the papers.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

But anyone that dresses like every day is halloween is laughable in my book.

That's right, Pete. Not only do I wear insane outfits everyday in order to frighten the locals, I also do massive amounts of illicit drugs.

And you can be sure that when I do those drugs, I do them inappropriately.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Burn a vagrant. They burn more slowly because they don't douse themselves with shanzhai Axe. With any luck, they'll have to close the club for a week to peel their caramelized remains off the dance floor. One week is enough of a window for you to put together a playlist of whatever R. Kelly remixes you typically listen to when you're pissing on jailbait, right?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.