Discussion » Dating & Romance » Why are there so many single people in the world i

• Rodney Hollingsworth 大威力
    Rodney Hollingsworth 大威力 wrote:
    <p>Seems that is the question many of us are asking while many whom are in relationships question why is it that their situation so jacked up and not good as every one elses. The truth however is, if we could actually look into someone's situation to see the HELL they are going through, then we'd probably look at our lives a different way to say "Hey, my life is so that bad. LOL!" There's so many ways to look at this matter as there are reasons to all situations, an effect to every cause, and consequences that follows every action and attitude.</p> <p>I do agree that there is a soulmate for each and everyone of us. However, many of us don't ever catch onto her/him. Consequently, you know the famous saying "you never know what you've had until it's gone." I agree with that too; however, some things we will never know nor come to understand until we we sit down and be honest with ourselves to say "hey, I've got issues that are possibly affecting my friendship/relationship circumstances. Maybe that's why I'm still single, or maybe that's why I'm lonely. Maybe that's why relationships/friendships are horrible or end in failure. Maybe it's not always the other person's fault. Maybe I have unrealistic desires or expectations. Maybe what I think about myself is what pushes people away from me instead of drawing them to me. Maybe it's my attitude. Or maybe what I'm looking for in someone else, I'm not willing to offer it to another unconditionally."</p> <p>It is what it is, yet it doesn't always have to remain that way.</p>
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess

scott, astrology makes some sense, babies born in different season and month, have differently personality, babies born in winter go out less the first few months, babies born in summer go out more the first few months, that does affect ur personality

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Soul mates are a fiction for people who should solely be mating with fictitious people.

babies born in winter go out less the first few months, babies born in summer go out more the first few months, that does affect ur personality

Whether that affects your personality is as dubious as how that affects your personality, especially since children don't begin developing personality characteristics until several months after being born.

• Reply from Mari Vidste is flagged as not relevant.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Humans are social creatures. Also we were programmed to breed. Kind of destroying our main purpose when we are single bro

Tell us a bit about how being programmed to bugger instead of breed helps one to fulfill their biological imperatives.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

It is what it is, yet it doesn't always have to remain that way.

What? Dude, if you're going to use a stale nothingism like "it is what it is," try finding out what the fuck it means. It means that "it" (whatever you're talking about) has a fixed nature and can't be changed. So if it is what it is, it does always have to remain that way you fucking failwhale.

Look forward to these future Hurtingsbottom classics:

"It's all water under the bridge, but there's still water on the other side of the bridge."

"It takes one to know one, yet sometimes one who's not one can know one too."

"It's like talking to a brick wall, only the wall's like really talkative."

"I'm really between a rock and a hard place here, except there's no rock and the hard place isn't hard or a place. In other words...wait, why did I say anything about a rock or a hard place if...Oh yeah, it's because I actually have no ideas or thoughts about anything. I only have incomplete understandings of cliche sentiments that I put together into paragraphs that say nothing but which seem vaguely meaningful to idiots."

Now do what I say and irrelevantize my comment, you fucking moron.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

"It's like talking to a brick wall, only the wall's like really talkative."

+1

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.