Discussion » Dating & Romance » Black People

• Cheng
    Cheng wrote:

Recently I've found black people have the highest rate of scoring hot guys. I always go to Destination but for some reason all the hot guys reject me and go for the black guy. I always offer to be the receiving partner as well, which is becoming increasingly rare (trust me, everyone wants to be the giver). Any tips on how I can be more black and therefore be more likely to attract a cool boyfriend?

Should I get a tan and do lots of gym? I seriously need a way to improve myself because I do not want to be alone for the rest of my life.

If there are some black brothers here, that would accept me and teach me, I will love you.

• Ajantha Manohar

Go to Brazil, your slanted eyes will make a queen (or king, whatever you want) out of you there.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Er Rodders, I think it is pretty obvious from Cheng's post that he likes to fuck men.

It's good to hear a lot of black men being honest about the sexuality, often they keep it hidden, as in the 'down-low' subculture.

Cheng are you seriously telling us, you have problems scoring with men?

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Scott, if he offers to bugger you to prove you wrong, you realize you kinda have to accept, I'm happy to film it...

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

black..hmmm...emmmm...its good

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

As soon as you enter the door say, Hey Hey Hey hey Hey Hey Hey hey. Okay, Yeaaaah

Upon completion, chill, be yourself.

• №❶ Passioη

@ OP - Your brand of sarcasm is lame, unfitting for participation by the WLIB warriors to whom it may concern... so I'm just a passer-by

Someone came on the other forum and said "Chinese people are pigs", elaborated with "good examples" of predominantly disgusting public behaviour like spitting everywhere, strong body odour, and hardwired fetish attitudes of various kinds. I'm sure if he / she found this one, would have included it in his points (+ Increasing acclaimed homosexuality). However, some Chinese people overheated over that topic.

@ Talking girls and the "black swagged", Not for the young inexperienced African students in Haidian / wudaokou but throw your sex aura to someone with ego the size of yours and it may just be the other way round, this time you spending a healthy fraction of your life pleasing someone? MMM

• Ajantha Manohar

Hard to believe that any blk guys would be gay??..,I think they are more into pleasing the women in everyway'' its all about the women...

Euro-bitch, there's a small community of black faggys on weliveinbeijing. Myself, Mr. Bedtyger aka pillowbiter, Swag aka suckandswallow, High priest aka Kiddofucker, Godfather aka Dogfucker (he also into voyeurism and bestiality), and Yes Sir (he only stops babbling when he is chugging cocks).

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Maybe the Africans are different. BedTyger, do you like eating sweet pussy?

BtT drink his juicy Pussy Morning, Noonday and Evening.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ OP - Your brand of sarcasm is lame, unfitting for participation by the WLIB warriors to whom it may concern... so I'm just a passer-by

Yes, you wear a green body suit to the discussion and talk about sarcasm and disregard Toys R Us Idiosyncrasy.

Some thing are not meant for guys like D.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Skaught , that's all Bedlfryer talks about , the fact that one day he may drink waste,fully. No pun

I've yet to hear such from Hp.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...skaught ... I think that's not even half of it ... it is kind of creepy though ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

black people won't take NO for an answer... I don't really understand why.... ! 0_o

• Father Of Boring

You see a GAYBLACK CLOAK in the corner.

What is your move?

use item

CHENG has donned GAYBLACK CLOACK, and gains +6 DICKABILITY.

What is your next move?

exit room

CHENG is surrounded by 5 LEX STEELES and 3 PETER NORTHS. They look hostile and erect.

What is your next move?

assume receiver position

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Father Of Boring ... Feeling fruity hun? Well, use item on yourself and suffer -10 charisma + 2 endurance.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.