Discussion » Nonsense » How To Recognize an Insecure Person

• Rodney Hollingsworth 大威力
    Rodney Hollingsworth 大威力 wrote:
    <p>*We live in a "me" world. A world full of boasting, to which everything revolves around us (Me, myself, and I). Many often pride themselves on their abilities; physique, appearance, fashion, talents or what their hands can accomplish. (And I admit, I'm also guilty of that.) While those things are good, they are not substantial. And even those things could turn people way from you. Certain things we marvel over in the beginning. Yet once we get used to it, it's as if it never existed.</p> <p>A wise man once stated that "a prideful heart comes before a fall. And there is a way which seems right to man (woman); however, it leads to death (lost, suffering, loneliness) at the end." Yet (us) people don't want to hear the bad or what could be altered about ourselves; attending our ears to only which sounds good or that which could stroke our "ego." On the contrary, often times, it's those things that are totally none submissive to our ego or doesn't wink at our bitching which brings about humility and strength. Or it brings more of the bitch @ssness out of us.</p> <p>We're like babies. We cry our way to get attention or something that we desire for ourselves. And so often, the focus of our friendships are about "us", i.e. a "what can I get out of it" attitude. Yet we wonder why no one wants to befriend nor come around us. Or we wonder why our boyfriends/girlfriends, husbands/wives cheat on us or leave us for someone else. NO, it doesn't make them RIGHT for doing so. They could just break up with us and tell us why, But do know, that there is a cause and effect to every situation. And reaction to every action, as there is an action to every reaction.</p> <p>Who wants to continue in a friendship, relationship, acquaintanceship, business partnership with someone whom is INSECURE, SHALLOW and/or SELF-CENTERED? And if this kind of person is you, think really hard about what problems you've brought to the table before placing the blame on another for discontinuing any kind of association with you.</p> <p>Lastly, do understand this principle, "You would never know what great of a friendship you've had or could have had until it's gone. Yet then, it could be too late to reconcile."</p> <p>Think before you get angry. There is some truth to every lie that is told.*</p> <p><strong>Shalom</strong></p>
  • Silje Linnerud

Who wants to continue in a friendship, relationship, acquaintanceship, business partnership with someone whom is INSECURE, SHALLOW and/or SELF-CENTERED?

I really doubt many people would identify themselves as that type of people, although they indeed are. So, basically your suggestion has zero chance to be taken.

"You would never know what great of a friendship you've had or could have had until it's gone.

hahaha, at times it happens to me that a friendship comes to an end. The only reason is the other part doesn't deserve it, so I cut them off. Alright, OP, at some point you are right, cuz those people who are no longer in my life are exactly that insecure, shallow and self centered type.

• Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• Silje Linnerud

hahahaha, Skaught. Really, your profile pic horrifies me from time to time, when I see these ping Pong ball eyes staring and the irresistible double chin.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.