Discussion » Nonsense » what are your new year's resolutions?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:
    <p>i will start with mine</p> <p>1: not to suffer assholes anymore</p> <p>2: i seriously gotta exercise, yoga for every morning, Strength exercise for my legs once every 2 days, Strength exercise for my back and arms once every 2 days</p> <p>3: not to use too many excuses, see myself correctly, i won't fool anybody but myself</p> <p>4: making more friends, keep working on my social finess</p>
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess

or maybe just make all my resolutions come true, lol

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Lower my Crystal Meth intake, while increasing my Ketamine intake.

Have no romantic/sexual relations with women until at least March (fucking men is allowed).

Rebalance my Yin and Yang.

Be nice.

Morph into a Buddhist Apsara.

And I guess I ought to give Jane Eyre a crack, she's been on my shelf for far too long.

All pretty doable I feel.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

one more: renew my Cash flow table regularly and spend my money smartly

• Saint - Spartacus

get back my 16 years Cross . meet some wonderful guys as chris cunningham or sb really special . at least take special mashroom onece in 2012 . moderation for eat & sleep stuff. Career chance turn to good side , have some good collection . be not too nice . a girl that i appriciate come to real . make a good & right step to the next door .

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

The spammer has inspired me to start spitting more in the new year, especially on the shoes of up-tight foreigners.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

1 Observational and isometric calculation toward the process of conforming to a resolution

2 Have some New Years resolutions

3 ???

4 Profit

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

if is going to be real ,ok let's say 1,create career in a new field

2,make more friends

3,get a real relationship

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

man, 5 minutes ago, i was trying to recall what my new year's resolutions r, i can only remember the 1st one, actually some of them were my last year's new year's resolution, i am a total loser

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i wonder if any guy's resolution here is can be as horny as bedtyger? :D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... just to have fun, like last year, and the year before, and the year before that ...

bang pretty/fresh/fat/deep/juicy/clean pussies (Bedtyger the WLB pussy monster)

... hahahahaha ...$W@G ... so you want to bang him? that's new year's revelation, not resolution ... the closet must have been very dark ...

• Ajantha Manohar

This one is from their private album, titled: sWaG and Bedtyger 4ever!

alt text

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

1 Get married. 2 Lose weight. 3 Make my future husband lose weight.

Or maybe I should do these the other way around? Because it seems married couples only gain more and more weight every single year...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... $W@G ... there is really no confusion, because you are the one who said it yourself ...

it seems married couples only gain more and more weight every single year...

Xiao ... you know that's not 100% true, hahaha ...

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Thanks. It's funny because it's a true story.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

what made me control my impulse buying efficiently is from the day i made my first balance sheet, u can give it a try, i even put 跳绳(totally useless to me, when i bought i thought i'd use it to lose my weight, but i didn't do it once) on that list. make a list, how much stuffs u have at home r useless, and how much u can sell them as secondhand stuffs now, it really helps

• Vivi
    Vivi wrote:

i got a little lost...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I resolve to be the third person in this thread with a resolution of eating shrooms in 2012. What's more, I resolve to be a sober trip-sitter for anyone here who'd be trying it for the first time.

It's a little late to start, but I think I'm going to start doing push-ups and sit-ups every morning. I already look pretty good naked. I expect it will take minimal effort to develop a chiseled physique that will unlock the latent panty-dissolving potential of my already penetrating Gaze.

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    • Eliminate all my human-side emotional imperfections and pretend to be an Andriod;
    • Learn Russian and take my endless tests;
    • Keep my knickers where they belong in the office;
    • Get back on the horse and start riding again (for real, not metaphorically);
    • Hopefully lose some weight.
  • Simen Wangberg

"Keep my knickers where they belong in the office"

:-| wat

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

@Androidinal Tsang,

I am also wondering what you mean by "Keep my knickers where they belong in the office."

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Gotta keep your drawers better organized, eh?

• Simen Wangberg

I dunno, she makes it sound like she left her underwear in a conspicuous place in her office, instead of the special hidden place. The PUDENDA.

• Lynn
    Lynn wrote:
    1. nail the CFA exam in June, make fraud, embazzlement, money laundrying... isnt that why we study accounting/finance in the first place?
      1. set up a brain wave station in a secret tower somewhere east BJ, sorry the location will not be disclosed. i will penetrate cult preaching broadcast every night in to 200million Beijingers` brain without mercy. and the only prevention measurement is take up to 400mg Gabapentin and 50mg Barbexaclone IM.
      2. facillitate and assist the 5th underground spongebob musterbation contest and annual conference. all delegates are welcome to register via fresh body fluid (no older than 3h) posted to discrete mail box which will be disclosed at a later stage. DNA will not be tested and all your body fluid details will not be released
      3. create a real minimal-dub-goa-psy-trancytechnostep&bass genre in the music industry

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.