Discussion » Travel » I am going to Thailand can anyone suggest stuff li

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:
    <p>My Girlfriend and I are going to Thailand for 春节 and We would like to know good hostels and things to do as well as things to look out for. </p> <p>things I plan on doing: 1. eat pad thai 2. go see temples 3. go to a beach 4. see a girl shoot a ping pong ball out of her vagina 5. see the khmer ruins 6. hang out with a monkey</p> <p>I wanna stay in a Party hostel as well. </p> <p>Also what is the mosquito situation there?</p>
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

always feel a bit sorry for guys that you seen walking Bangkok with their girlfriends, must be torture....

Obvious choices for the beer drinking, pussy-lovin party monster that is McBro, but if in Bangkok then Koh San Road quite the party street, and for ping-pong shows etc. try Nana plaza or anywhere on Soi Cowboy. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Remember to dose up your GF with large amounts of Rohypnol at around 1am, so she is well and truly passed out before you go out....

Oh and yes, definitely bang or get into a fight with a lady boy, 'fascinating creatures'

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

Jungle Fly in Chiang Mai seems fit for you, if u planed to go to the north.

Waking up in an early morning on Chiang Mai streets to bring foods to monks, if u are into religion. They offer meditation lessons in temples too.

There are thousands of other ways to dosing up your partner, say, bring her to a resort to practice yoga, they have these yoga combined massage things.

Pad Thai ? I will definetely go to a cuisin lesson for Tum Yum Goong.

And, mosquito situation? I think better to worry about Red-Shirt Surge situation in this spring festival.

• Rick (史大龙)

Pete, Hostels? You want to stay in hostels? WOW... haha. I am planning on going there around the 21st just to get out of BJ before all the noise starts...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Monkey ... what's your "flight path", or where do you plan to visit? I know someone who just came back, and I think she can help ... send me your MSN or mobile number ...

• Rick (史大龙)

Now Ann has the idea! I will also stay in 5 star hotels... @ Ann can you tell me which hotel(s) you stayed in? I am going there soon and am looking for good location 5 stars to stay in myself.

• Morten Eriksen

full moon party

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... the latest idea, but possibly too late, join the Thai secret service and guard the Prime Minister :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.