Discussion » Dating & Romance » What's love?

• JZ
    JZ wrote:
    <p>How to fall in love? How to stop falling in love?</p>
  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

haha i am falling love ,I LOVE IT ,,I LOVE IT

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

那我就觉得我的回答更没意义了55555555555555

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:

Baby don't hurt me

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:

No more

• Jhon
    Jhon wrote:

lol... i don't think any one can teach u how to fall in love or avoid it ...

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

骚儿...你肿么鸟~

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

How to fall in love? How to stop falling in love?

Don´t worry JZ, there is a natural cycle in all this, the experience of ¨falling ¨ in love is related to the moment in which two people who have been strangers suddenly let the wall between them break down, and they feel close, feel one, one of the most niubi feelings in life. Usually this sudden feeling of intimacy is often mixed with sexual attraction, increasing the cocktail of feelings inside of us.

But sadly, this kind of experience can not last, by its very nature is not lasting, the longer they spend together, their intimacy loses more and more its miraculous character, the misterious unknow , the unleash of fantasy and the novelty give way to the old known, daily ruotines... in a word -boredom-

The rule: The intensity of being crazy about each other is in direct proportion to degree of loneliness of each part.

Conclusions:

1) Lonely Hearts always fall in love so easily

2) Lonely Hearts always get tired of their lovers easily.

Solutions:

1) The initial experience of falling in love can last more, if your lover is foreigner and there is a language wall between you...

2) The initial experience of falling in love can last more, if you don´t spend a lot time with your partner...

3) Start a Stormy relationship when the boredom appears between you, yep, women love jerks and men love bitches !! All us can stay in a shitty relation years, decades.... until finally break up

We enter virgins in this world and we leave it as martyrs

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

额额~~~好吧...那那..你继续,,我靠边儿~骚骚更健康

• Ajantha Manohar

Love is what High Priest gives every sunday to the kids in the church, candy sticks to suck.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

... baby don't hurt me... don't hurt me.... no more....

Sing it with me, Pete.

alt text

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjM3MTQ5MDA=.html

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

pain ...in ur asshole?

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

sorry~~have u ever see mine? ` i dont think so~~lol~but i know urs is supa fat~somebody told me ~

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

That is a fat face Mr Bedprier, you should shave sometime. Are you smiling?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@BT, Do you know the urban legend about one creature of darkness called Vagina Dentata (toothed vagina) link text? You should be careful about your comments, they can call her attention... Because this creature is the real pussy monster !!

alt text

mmm.... Even there is a movie

alt text

• Ajantha Manohar

sEXY mISS :O !! use this with BedTyger next TiMe !!

alt text

He likes IT !!**

• Solveig Smørdal Botn

love=sex~thats all~~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.