Discussion » Beijing Life » Shame on You

• Ross grigori
    Ross grigori wrote:
    <p>if i were chinese , i would be so ashamed of my race, and the international picture ur fellow chinese creatures, spread around the globe, ,,chinese are ONLY known by their: lack of manners, dirtiness, stealing, cheating, lying.., Go, be proud urra!!!uraa!!!</p>
  • Malene stavrum Bjørkås

Sir, you've been served by Chinese, sorry to know.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... YS, so some people you know have multiple IDs? What, or what secrets, are you hiding from us?

I know some of them they are very nice and repect them self too..

• Ajantha Manohar

Don´t blame him, he has a brain malfunction

• Ajantha Manohar

This asshole never stop blabbing

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

又一个外国的姥姥

Phoebe 。。。谁?

Sarah ... could you be so kind to control your spamming, please?

• Ajantha Manohar

@Sara From Capital. I am Agree . My Sweety Angel girlfriend is Chinese and she is in some people good.

Have you told her about ur secret life on this website?

As an internet tranny, a guy who likes use female fake profiles to take with other men?

• Ajantha Manohar

Hi Sara aka language school spambot, my dirty words are to assholes like Yes Sir, are you one of them?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

So, do you mind?

Sara from CMS ... I am not sure how well have you done from this site yet, but you need to understand that there are not enough Chinese-language-eager foreigners on this site to be shared by all the Chinese schools, two of my friends were here before you, and eventually they left the site ... also, you have been repeating thread topics ... ...

... Mini ... their resemblance is amazing ...

• Ajantha Manohar

Quoting Yes Sir: they do not respect themself and they do not know what it is forum

Well, maybe someday, I will try your way in this forum, I mean your stupid habit of using fake profiles to bump your own stupids threads (which nobody gives a flying shit), to promote ur fucking favourite singer, Akon, or your dumbass ideas...

Shit!! Now I realize that you and this spambot from mandarin school have too much in common, same goals in this forum,

If the person behind the profile of Sara is a man, then both of you also enjoy playing be a girl on internet...

Perfetc match you two!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I have sent an email to the school complaining about Sara's activities here. I advise others to do the same.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... sorry, been occupied ...

Well, maybe someday, I will try your way in this forum, I mean your stupid habit of using fake profiles to bump your own stupids threads

Hahahahaha ... hasn't the spit-spammer been doing this already? Who copied who?

SORRY, it's my job

Sara from CMS ... your job is to market your school and its education service, as well as advertising, if that's what you think you are doing, but no "good" school will endorse spamming ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.