Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Anti-China "spit spammer" actually a deep-cover 无毛

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Does anyone else get the feeling that the anti-China spamming is actually being committed by a Chinese person?

The racist rhetoric is very 山寨.

For really-reals, not for fakey-fakes. Seriously, now. Think about it.

Nobody truly cares about spitting enough to spend every lunch break trying to jam the forums for weeks, especially during Christmas. Moreover, when the spammer was stupid enough to be cowed into exchanging insults, they indicated that they were "European" in a hilariously transparent attempt to obscure their ethnic identity.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

Who got such strong butthurt recently

I can think of two people ... if the suspect is indeed Chinese ..

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Scooter, iknorite?

I love chinks -- and who doesn't? Yet even I could come up with better racism than rants about Chinese folks horking lung butter on the pavement.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

and yes im leaving this stupid site

And nothing of value was lost.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

my words, my style, my brain.......its obvious different than anyone here)...

And how!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

I think you didnt have a "good"education from both school and family, it's very obvious

That reminded me of "Shino W" ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Erik, back in town, or just back online?

Jane/whatev. Good luck, yo!

No, I can sense her aura ... "she" is still here ...

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Maybe we should make some kind of point system for whoever reports the most spammers that we admins actually delete, and minus points for reporting innocents :-) First one to reach a certain amount of spammers could be awarded with moderator rights ;-)

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

I recall another idea: restricting forum participation within the first few days or weeks of your membership. Like a mandatory "lurking" period. I don't know how difficult this is for you to do as programmers, but I like the idea. And it would discourage the kind of mass profile creation and spamming we're seeing now.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

Why not figure out his IP number, identify him and then publicly shame him?

As most people are using proxy and/or WiFi, I dont think this will do anything, no?

A lot of people register simply to ask a question or two in the forums.

In that case, lengthy registration would have more or less the same effect as "cooldown" ...

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

A lot of people register simply to ask a question or two in the forums. we can't restrict participation as it'd demotivate new users as well.

Really? I think a simple prompt (which appears when they attempt to post a new thread) explaining the waiting period for forum participation which directs them to the forum search function, wherein their question has probably already been answered, would sufficiently mitigate any "new user demotivation." After all, leafing through profiles is what most real users are going to do first anyway.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... which was why I suggested not to allow the same thread title ... but the "search" would need to be improved, as well as the "paging" of search results ...

At the moment, if I search for, say, "Christmas", it gave me results of some (not all) threads with this word, and if I search for "Christmas carol", it gave me results with EITHER word, which means it failed to give me the one that mentions "Christmas carol" ...

Another example ... I jusr searched "funshion", and it gave me two pages of results, but none of my six Funshion threads appeared on the first page, and when I clicked on "Next", it gave me an error ...

• Peter S 李贝勒

why does he hate so much his own country??? as said skaught "And if he REALLY hated Chinese people, I think he could find a little more to complain about than spitting" Yep, i found it in 1sec Pollution, traffic jam, dictatorship or the freedom of speech, death penalty, corruption,

That's the fucking true and dangerous points.

@ pete, No way to let the people look for or do something with any ip adress. It's the beginning of something dangerous against the Individual liberty...

Take care of u all And wish u the best for 2012

• Peter S 李贝勒

Hey" Mr spit"

Honestly if u go to countryside in Texas or in France, u ll find people who spit... Don't need to be in china. Maybe they don't do in restaurant but they do... Personnaly i don't care if it's not in a restaurant, it's not because people spit that they are idiots... just explain why it's not good to do... At the beginning of the 20th century we had problems of tubeculose( desease) in western country. Spitting is one of the reason that we had to much case of this shit who can kill u. So we change the habits of people to protect their health...

And man, u find people who steal, rob or cheet u in every country of this world.

then if u think and hate how chinese are, u should try to change people and what they think, instead of insulting them. Don't forget that "insults kill the communication and it's the argument of weakmind"

Everything just need education...

Take care, relax and try to love people, u ll feel better than hating them...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... just got up and I found, to my surprise, one wall and one PM from the spammer, I dont mind it too much but I dont know if anyone else might have reveived any, and I dont think forum is his only place of attack any more ...

Suggestion?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.