Discussion » Nonsense » Yes Sir says..

• Mini Passion
    Mini Passion wrote:
    <p>Here we can collect the Pearls of Yes Sir´ s Wisdom, don´t hesitate add High Priest´s words too, they are the same person.with the same brain malfunction</p> <p><a href="http://weliveinbeijing.com/discussion/thread/1000011554/what-do-you-think-of-chinese-spitting">link text</a></p> <p>what do you think of Chinese spitting?</p> <p>First ! you should know where you are and What kind of continent are living in . I have been almost 4 years here we are , but i am already in . I mean i am stipping every Single 10mins . Its not because they are chinese but it is because Spiting up is normal a human do it . It usually occurs in infants,But the continent of Asia , especislly in China it is the spiting out of the saliva from the mouth. It normally happens during frequent coughing. Thus, both the states are different from one and other.</p> <p>But if That during Frequent does not cough , so i will vomit every songle 10mins because Vomiting is the phenomena that involve the throwing out the matter present inside the human body. There could be multiple possible reasons for it. Aggressive vomiting can be dangerous too. It causes extreme dehydration in the body. The major reasons due to which a person might suffer from this ailment could be.</p>
  • Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

你俩这都肿么了...

• Ajantha Manohar

U don´t understand? Let me explain u, bro

Yes Sir is a fraud, an old cancer on this website, he was catched by John Gu, 摸名 and others using many fake accounts in the past. He used those fake accounts in the most pathetic way, to get support in discussions in the forum or bump his own ridiculous threads (for example, circumcision prevents aids...). How was he in that time? Same style as HP: biblical quotes and a kind of mental retardation to catch the reasonings of others...

Some of his old fake accounts:

Roki link text

Belle Sun link text

Black Boy in the building tonight link text

Claire link text

He disappeared during some time, but he appeared again on the stage as High Priest and other impostors.The worst thing is he likes to use fake female accounts to get information, real information about some stupid guys. He is an internet transvestite!!

Besides, he speaks in that broken english, because he pretends be a rapper, but the truth is, he comes from a well to do family, he is a fraud!

Do U understand now??

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

High Priest's English is considerably better than Yes Sir's, and High Priest doesn't understand Chinese at all.

Who cares?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Mini ... that's certainly some evidence ... however, these are just a few idle profiles, have you got more?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

High Priest's English is considerably better than Yes Sir's, and High Priest doesn't understand Chinese at all.

Who cares? You. I even don't know how many language u can speak. But FYI< I can speak more than ten languages. Joke aside. I never studied Chinese, But I do transaction in Chinese coz I can count.I didn't come to Chine for schooling, I came with my degree in my suitcase. I hope ur Chinese is fluent as u spent time learning madarin

This Midget of No sir, r u a pygmy of which forest?I ain't time wasting for u. Thanks for volunteering urself on my publicity.

• Ajantha Manohar

The proper word is not ¨publicity¨, should be ¨notoriety¨, ASSHOLE!!

you say you came with your degree in your suitcase?? Fuck Yeah!! You have already given us enough proofs of your educational background, when you support your own arguments using Biblical principles and the scriptures

Holy Shit!! you probably believe that Earth's shape is a plane or that the Earth is NOT moving!!

Yes Sir the rapper, High Priest the preacher and Swag the friendly douchebag

Different faces of the same freakin tard

The Trinity of Assholes from Weliveinbeijing!

• Ajantha Manohar

I feel some bitch is being sarcastic here

• Ajantha Manohar

NEW UPDATE

Yes Sir wrote: I said it before . I said i can not respect some who do not respect him(her type=body ) . And someone who does not have ID means zero . But not all of them ... I know some of them they are very nice and repect them self too..

link text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

Never hate your haters but respect their hatred because they are the ones who think that you are better than them

$W@G ... if you really have to know, I dont hate you ..

• Ajantha Manohar

@Mini yes sir thas for insulting me...enjoy the lyrics fucking hater...

Swag, what a very tough guy you are!! if you listen that kind of music.......... I´m...........I´m trembling with fear thinking about I have messed up with a dangerous internet-gansta.....

You are a wretch !!

Grap ya gloks when you see Yes Sir and call the cops when you see Yes Sir with ya chinese girlll hahaha

Yes Sir, you still continues pretending be a rapsta, you think that speaking in that broken english will cover your roots, you come from a well to do family in Senegal, you are a fraud!

and..... PLEASE, STOP SEND ME FRIENDSHIP REQUESTS USING YOUR FEMALE FAKE PROFILES !!!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

hmmmalt text

• Ajantha Manohar

OH REALLY? I'm a fucking moron? Take a look at yourselves in a mirror when all of you spend your friday night posting shit against me, a fucking fake profile! ALL OF YOU ARE A WRETCH SQUARED !! Get a life!!

• Ajantha Manohar
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

yes, u r. Fake profile as if u were real. But when u got real u look purely a wanker pygmy. Y u made the other thread deleted?

• Ajantha Manohar

yes, u r. Fake profile as if u were real. But when u got real u look purely a wanker pygmy. Y u made the other thread deleted?

That means a lot coming from you, a guy that hides himself behind a Desmond Tutu´s pic and call himself -High Priest- , a man whose friends are -Swag- -Godfather- -Bedtyger- -Yes Sir-, (stupid name is a request to enter in your club?).

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Cheng, and how to call u? Joline called u a mashed face. Gay used to be beautiful, I wonder how u can survive in that world with your state.

@Mini yes no sir, what u r saying showing merely that what am saying is true, in 21st century, only u can think in that way. This is why u were courting BT but failed as he can't be tempted to change his sexual orientation to urs. lame and bastard boy,

• Ajantha Manohar

This is why u were courting BT but failed as he can't be tempted to change his sexual orientation to urs

So in your hometown, they way in which I talk to Bedtyger, is considered courting... from which jungle you have said you are, bonobo?

• Ajantha Manohar

btw, tonight all of you will also stay on this website posting shit here, like last friday night?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

btw, tonight all of you will also stay on this website posting shit here, like last friday night?

Oh, u got wank session tonight? Good for midget pygmy

• Ajantha Manohar

Hypocritical priest, I'm sorry for you, loser, but I have plans tonight, but you can teach Bedtyger how to post pics, seems he still have some troubles doing a few mouse clicks...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

U r working closely with the guys of this site, it's been revealed, this is y never been banned. So u should teach him urself.

Haven't we seen many users banned for their retarded abusive comments on this shite? But seing u active proves what Atahua said that u often delete her threads and comments, how? Coz u r in the office.

alt text

• Ajantha Manohar

Haven't we seen many users banned for their retarded abusive comments on this shite? But seing u active proves what Atahua said that u often delete her threads and comments, how? Coz u r in the office.

continue please, this make me laugh, show me how stupid you can be.... don't hold your dementia!!

• Ajantha Manohar

And For your information, I was banned by the mods one time, when I posted one real pic of Yes Sir in a thread.

But you guys, are not able understand it, and you continue posting those pics of Dando and Astaroth (stolen from facebook), showing us how coward and xiaoren all of you are.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, I got dementia when u fag didn't get revealed, but after seeing this photo, I pity u that epilepsy has done a lot of damage to u.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

Well, I got dementia when u fag didn't get revealed

... hahahahaha ... someone thinks "dementia" is something like a headache?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

But you guys, are not able understand it, and you continue posting those pics of Dando and Astaroth (stolen from facebook), showing us how coward and xiaoren all of you are.

Ha ha ha, more will be revealed, this shows are close u faggot used to be and both of u have done more abuse to more users on here but got away with it. Do u think u r much better than mature woman? Much better than PUAMOG?

I never seen u banned, shithead, u have got away with more abuse on here, Dando and Co who know u used to claim they never knew u, yet, u take cannabis along.

Even if u wer banned one time, how many times u have abused people here? Is one time better? Joline was victimized here, mature woman I heard has gone, but u fag still there abusing freely. It shows clearely that u r in the office, simple as that

alt text

• Ajantha Manohar

how many times u have abused people here?

hypocritical priest, Your mere existence is abuse enough. Go to the street, pick one dog shit, and eat warm tonight,

• Ajantha Manohar

Bedtyger, I have already seen your asshole cry out blood , when i went in dry

• Ajantha Manohar

Ok ASSHOLES, time to party, Mini out,

For all of you: don't rape women tonight, you are in China now, not in your towns.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

alt textTime to party, fag midget as u, there's no way u can hook up with a man tonight, sorry about u

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ha ha, thanks for suggesting this BT. I'm gonna do that

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.