Discussion » Dating & Romance » The Final Say on Interracial Dating

• Cheng
    Cheng wrote:

Hi guys and girls,

I've noticed lately that many of you have been ignorant and racist about interracial dating. It is mainly coming from the Chinese side, all these angry men.

Just to give you a simple history lesson. There is no such thing as a 'pure' Chinese or a pure person of any race. Race is not a natural concept and it is hard to define. I can tell you that the 'Chinese' have been interbreed with other 'races' for many millenia. When the Xia dynasty was proclaimed, it took over other tribes in modern day north Henan to establish their hegemony, and they intermingled with all the other Asians who were not 'Chinese' or 'Xia' at the time. You have the Han Dynasty, which arguably setup China Proper as we know it today, yet during the beginning of the dynasty the provinces of what we once knew today as Canton and Hokkien, were not yet under control of the Chinese. When the Han troops moved in and started raping everyone, I'm sure they complained about racial integrity too. This pattern just kept going on, think about how you guys have 56 minorities and the 3rd/4th largest country in the world. Your race also wiped out countless minorities such as the Xianbei. Face it guys, there is no such thing as a homogenous race, we are all products of evolution.

If you can't get a girl and you are blaming it on some foreigner. Then look around you, look at your society. You don't think girls want to go out with losers with tree branch arms that dresses like DotA players. This is evolution, you are getting weeded out of the genepool, because you guys need to get your act together. Stop being chauvinistic bastards who think you should get a girl, just because you are the same 'race'. We are all human beings with parts that fit, you don't get to say who fucks who. Seriously, you guys complain about how foreigners get positively discriminated against, but why don't you pull your fingers out of your assholes and do something about it? If you can't get a girl, then that's good for humans in general, your genes will hopefully die out, because they suck.

Why is it so bad that someone of another skin colour is dating someone else? They are all people mate. I'd much prefer someone nice who is purple than a spoilt brat yellow kid.

Also, yes Chinese girls dating foreigners for money, prestige and citizenship are idiots but they'll likely have a shit life in the end anyway. Just let them be.

TL;DR interracial dating is good because it's part of natural selection, also don't be a racist

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yay for biodiversity.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Final Fanta-say VII was the high water mark for the series.

• Sab
    Sab wrote:

I am from the Xia's age. Since I am Hungarian, relates to Xiongnu... the tribes you mentioned partly mixed up with Asian and European genes. I admire genetic diversity, that should be the only way to keep our human race healthy and more developed and not least resistant of the vary threats of the nature. More mixed, more better. Healthier, nicer, and more talented. Institution of citizenship, borders, well also religions and marriage is against the evolution. But the world is about grow and materially developing instead of natural reasons. Cheng wrote a nice speech. I respect its thoughts.

• Sab
    Sab wrote:

5% different between us? How that is possible if between the Chimpanzee or Bonobos and the Human the DNA differences is only 2%? Some people would be more different than an ape and a human?? What's his nickname here? :DDD

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.