Discussion » Food & Drink » looking for cheap western restaurants that serve b

• Janet lee
    Janet lee wrote:
    <p>any body knows names?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Cheng ... be nice ...

Janet ... I thought hard, very hard ... and the ONLY two main streams of cheap buffets in Beijing that I can think of, are hotpot and Korean ... between 35 and 50 rmb per person ...

If you are looking for a western restaurant for a large group, or a small group with a low budget, to have (Christmas?) dinner or something similar, you can always try Babela's Kitchen or Saizeriya ... both run with a not-so-authentic Italian menu that I am sure most people wont mind, as for the budget, you can expect about 40 to 60 rmb per person unless you have a few sumo wrestlers or a few who drink like "whales" ...

Hope it helps ... Merry Xmas ...

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

To my knowledge, none of these places actually serve buffet as I know it: pay at the door and eat as much as you want. Leave the poor girl alone, indeed, because my white ass still can't find one without going to an expensive hotel.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... oh oh ... I remember now ... there is one called Origus ... but they are not totally western ...

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Origus is pizza buffet, right?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... that's what they called themselves, but their pizzas were not very good ... I have not been to any Origus for more than a year now, I mainly ate the deep-fried ... they do have some Chinese food items and also some very ordinary sushi, but for 40 (or 50) rmb buffet, you have to compromise a little ... or a lot ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Pizza under a heat lamp is seldom very good anywhere, but when you don't have to eat a whole pie and you can just take a slice here and there, it's okay. Pizza buffet--like blowjobs--is something I'm always going to sincerely appreciate even if it's sub-par.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

Pizza buffet--like blowjobs--is something I'm always going to sincerely appreciate even if it's sub-par.

Hahahahaha ... you should write this on their weibo ... I am sure it will "blow" their business to an entirely new "climax" ...

http://weibo.com/haolunge

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

cook by yourself if it is less than 5 person...

well, it depends on how western you'd like...

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

The Origus Buffet is dirt cheap, but very much not for food snobs. It's not good quality but you can have pizza, chicken wings, salads, fries, drinks and you can eat as much as you bloody like .

Every one in a while I do it; it hits the spot. Fuck it, I might go for Xmas.

And it is true about blowjobs, even a poor one is preferable to the best cocktail in town. And I say that as an alcoholic.

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

good and cheap,,,is really hard,,, Origus is really cheap ,but not good quality ,,,"Big pizza " actually is same , ,,with chickenwing and few types fried stuff,,, But quality ,,so so ,,but you can take as you want .

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.