Discussion » Food & Drink » Anyone going to that new club 五 at 华联(U Cen

  • 威辣
    威辣 wrote:
    <p>I know i will go, since it is free beer and in Wudaokou. </p> <p>Only issue is this weekend most students are preparing for finals, so there may be a shortage of babes. </p> <p>I hope it does well because I would like more options then just sensations and PPG, and Global club sucks because its all VIP tables and they play electro music.</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... I am curious ... is it tobacco free?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ...

    Nailed it!

    ... heehee ... people like PUAMOG and Matt (whatever he calls himself now) should take note ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ...

    One important element if you want to impress a girl is take them to 五道口, it is guaranteed they will have a blast!

    ... heehee ... Monkey ... one thing about selling, is never over-sell ... I think you have sold WDK too much ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... as risky as it might be ... Pussy ... what are you trying to say?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    I certainly don't hate Wudaokou as much as most of my friends do, but there are tons of alternatives for clubbing besides Sanlitun. It's just that the cheapest clubs tend to be clustered in those two areas.

    Personally, I prefer dive bars, beer gardens, house parties, and wandering around hutongs with a Yanjing in one hand and 串 in the other, so cheap is far from being a bad word in my vocabulary.

    Cheap clubs, however, are for poseurs, shitcunts, and rare specimens like Re-Pete, who is the hero Wudaokou deserves.

  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

    If I ever see Pete in Wudaokou, I will assume I am on the internet. I still do not accept that dude exists IRL. He must be a troll account.

  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

    Dude, we know about the Belgian beer, but what's this about house/electro music?

    Why don't you like it?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Ergo Brostep.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    House like the Magic: the Gathering collectible card game of electronic music, while the good stuff like Triphop and Dubstep are like Dungeons & Dragons. You only play Magic when you're waiting for the Dungeon Master to show up. House exists because it is extremely easy for n00b DJs to transition from one track to another when everything is in 4/4 time: it's called four on the floor for a reason.

  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

    alt text

    mfw pete wrote "I have gone over why I dislike house music many times"

    ...and then kept writing.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    This is the hook. It's catchy. You like it.

  • Cas
    Cas wrote:

    free entrance and drinks again in 30th December,those who haven't been there... go check it out;p

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ...

    If Rockstar was dealing with more harmful drugs and selling them

    Cheng ... you are sounding too much like 单独 ... but you eat far more ... hahahaha ...

  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

    inb4 Pete says alcohol is legal and therefore not a drug.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    It's not worth pointing out that Rockstar was probably joking about the hos 'n' blow.

    "But my problem is that Marijuana in china and other drugs "blow" hurt many in China and causes smuggling and many other crimes,

    ...because possession is illegal. If legalized, these "other crimes" disappear, as there is little reason to commit murder or theft of something that is otherwise very easily obtained.

    how many Filipino/cambodian/laos/thai/vietnamese women get executed in china every year by being forced the smuggle this drug so "Rockstar" can be a douhce?"

    Answer: zero.

    You're a complete idiot if you think marijuana is smuggled into China from other countries. It's called weed for a reason; it grows everywhere. There is no economic incentive to smuggle cannabis over international boundaries, as it is extremely easy to detect by scent and the profit margins are extremely low compared to hard drugs like heroin or cocaine.

    The irony: Re-Pete is from Ann Arbor, Michigan, where marijuana possession was decriminalized decades ago.

    You dishonor your ancestors.

  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

    Also It upsets me as a foreigner that what other foreigners do will reflect on all of us

    This is why you should LEAVE THIS COUNTRY RIGHT NOW. Because of how your presence here brings such shame to the rest of us. Your stupidity and colossal self-delusion are so extreme many of us could not believe you were a real person. What does that tell you? Try to fight through your assburgers just long enough to acknowledge the fact that you are the exact foreign douchebag you compulsively bitch about. You are that guy. Now if you have any principles at all, you will leave. TODAY.

    inb4 "Me in Beijing" says Dando is stupid, then "Skaught" arrives to say "Me in Beijing" is stupid and "Uncle FAIL" fails for the 18 millionth time to say anything of value.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ...

    What are all these cigarette-related crimes of which you speak?

    Hahahahahaha ... I think he already said it, no?

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    wu!!! WTF

    i was real chikking out of the gate for 30 mins, cant get in

    a lot rude people crushed the gate.

    so mess up!!!!!!

    i also saw a lot student girls

    not sexy at all


  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ...

    at some (normal) countries smoking in public places (second hand smoking) is also violation of the law

    Hahahahaha ... so, standing next to these chain-smoking idiots is illegal?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    ...because possession is illegal. If legalized, these "other crimes" disappear

    What a stupid comment... Smoking maybe be legalized but dealing will not,

    You're describing mere decriminalization of possession, not legalization.

    so it won't make other crimes "disappear" .

    Tell me about what those "other crimes" are besides dealing.

    And weed is smuggled through international borders (though i don't know about china in specific) not (only) because the margins are higher but because it is much less risky to grow it in other countries, as they don't have death penalty or anyone to enforce the law.

    Growing it in a different country doesn't at all mitigate one's risk of receiving the death penalty for trafficking. Not only that, but trafficking it over an international border exposes a person to greater risk and requires bribery of customs officials rather than just domestic police.

    Drug dealers do costs/benefits analyses just like anyone else, and smuggling weed makes zero economic sense. Narco traffickers could make a lot more money and expose themselves to less liability by smuggling hard drugs.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Dando; Thats why I think it should be legal. But the fact is it is highly illegal

    Slightly illegal. Let's not forget that cannabis is a traditional Chinese medicine, as well. Why do you hate China so much? Are you the spitter spammer?

    here and that will not change for a very long time if ever, it is selfish and bad to use it here.

    It's only selfish if you don't share it, or if you sell it to make a profit.

    Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    @Skaught Clone
    thanks , dont worry , i think there so many places for having fun in beijing . maybe wudaokou kind of unlucky for me.i am also not a wu person. NEW YEAR ! BIG PARTY COMING ! Wowzer

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    [asking self] ... would MIB shows signs of homophobic when discussing about gay people?

    Sorry for the edit DD (before I read you), but I still don't get your point

    Skaught, me? or MIB?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    inb4 "Me in Beijing" says Dando is stupid, then "Skaught" arrives to say "Me in Beijing" is stupid and "Uncle FAIL" fails for the 18 millionth time to say anything of value.

    sigh

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    "Uncle FAIL" fails for the 18 millionth time to say anything of value

    alt text

  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

    Yeah. Pretty fuckin 厉害, huh? Meanwhile check out Pete's mom and sister. [embed]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/phaser1/Meanwhile_in_America.gif[/embed]

    Fuck. Who's FAILing now? Tumblr's gone. No gifs from photobucket? Amidoinitwrong?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    It happens in a places where there aren't many physical borders (i.e Mongolia/China) and usually the "growers" put the mj on a back of a camel that crosses the border and someone meets it on the other side/ or escorts the camel. I actually been at some of this places.

    Cool story, bro.

    I'm sure you've crossed the Mongolian border with pot smugglers on camelback countless times, but it's still cheaper and less risky to grow pot inside of China, as many already do.

    Who the fuck has even heard of Mongolian weed, anyway? You're clearly off your meds, MIB.

    There will always be people that can benefit from trafficking drugs (because they can sell it cheaper than the market price for example)

    Economics fail. If someone can sell something cheaper than the market price, the market price becomes lower, unless external factors are inflating the price (security, bribes, and other costs of smuggling).

    BUT, my point is that same as prostitution may be legal in some places, but it doesn't make trafficking women also legal.

    Where prostitution is legal, there is no trafficking because there is no profit to be made.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Still waiting for you to describe those "other crimes," MIB.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    The most common and cheap products (such are cigarettes) are the most attractive even though the margins are low, because of the high volumes.

    High volume is a liability when you have to smuggle your product over international borders, numbnuts.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Scooter,

    I'm going to go ahead and play Devil's Advocate against Dando... Watch.

    Just like old times. MEEEEEMORIIIIES~

    So, I guess we should legalize sex with children and infants,

    Children cannot consent. This is rape, which is legal regardless of whether there is money involved in the transaction.

    so then the child sex producers can just start baby farms where crack-addicts can hang out, get high and sell their babies to the legalized guardian pimps who will train their farmed children to be perfect sex slaves and whore out the kids to whomever they please.

    Are you trolling me, or satirizing the slippery slope arguments of other posters?

    @MIB,

    Tax evasion is bad, mmmkay?

    But other crimes that related to trafficking of even legal products are: Robbery, Arm trade, Sexual assaults, general violence and etc..

    That's just it. Trafficking, rather smuggling causes those problems, not consumption. Eliminating the economic incentives for trafficking will cause these crimes to disappear, as you said previously:

    I agree with you on that, that legalization will/may bring to the end of the black market and will be beneficial for other social problems (bribery, stealing by drug addicts, death from mixed rat poison).

    At least you admit that your Mongolia example was totally fabricated. Now run along so we can go back to discussing the travesty that is Re-Pete, who is a much more interesting troll than you.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Ok, im gonna play your game.

    You don't even know the rules of the game you're playing, kiddo. You're out of bounds.

    When i said Mongolia i gave it as an example of borders that don't have physical obstacles, not specifically to mj trafficking to China (i said - i have no idea about China). The examples i had in mind are actually Morocco and Israel.

    Morocco and Israel are nothing like Mongolia and China.

    ...because possession is illegal. If legalized, these "other crimes" disappear

    What a stupid comment... Smoking maybe be legalized but dealing will not, so it won't make other crimes "disappear" .

    My comment suddenly became less stupid when you recapitulated it later:

    I agree with you on that, that legalization will/may bring to the end of the black market and will be beneficial for other social problems (bribery, stealing by drug addicts, death from mixed rat poison).

    And now what?

    Now you disappoint me...

    OH NOES I DISAPPOINT TEH MIB WHAT IS I TO DOES?!?!!!!111

    The difference between trafficking and smuggling is in volume.

    I KNOWES WHAT I WILL DOES I WILL GETS TEH DICTIONARIA!111eleven

    Trafficking: (v.) Deal or trade in something illegal: "individuals who traffic in drugs".

    Smuggling: (v.) Move (goods) illegally into or out of a country: "cocaine smuggling".

    And if you wanna convince yourself that the joint you smoke or the lsd pill you took is just being smuggled by a hippie weed grower rather some drug lord in Thailand that you are part of his supply chains that funds his extortion/women trafficking/child prostitution business so be it...

    LSD is a terrible example; it's not profitable. LSD is mostly manufactured by enthusiasts.

    You're just substituting one fabricated narrative about a hippy straw man for another about a Thai mobster.

    Most of the time these are the people behind drug "smuggling".

    ...on television.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Put a Pop-Tart on it and it's IRL nyancat.

    单独子儿 (随便叫兽) - PotAto POtato, TOmato TomAto

    Semantics were far more important to you when you barged into this thread to call my post "stupid," mere minutes before you repeated much the same as being reasonable.

    Ok... have fun playing with yourself

    Thanks. I will. Beating my dick is considerably more sporting.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    just trying to burry the troll threads

    As if that's even necessary with spammers doing their damnedest to bury all the threads, but you also have to say this as if to imply that you know the difference between troll threads and unicorn threads--but I'm sure they both feel the same to you from behind.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc