Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » Different marriage between different countries

• Sara From Capital Mandarin School
    Sara From Capital Mandarin School wrote:
    <p>Chinese women are scared of divorce. Because they can not bear losing, money, beauty, youth. I heard western women are not afraid of divorce. Because government laws protect their rights. Men have to support exwife and children if they are derailed and divorce. Few men can support the old family and a new family. </p> <p>Is that true?</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Jorrit, OP is a spammer, but maybe she's learning how to promote her school in a more subtle manner. This thread is lame, but not abusive.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I stand corrected. This is a duplicate post. OP, please stop making identical threads before I make it my personal mission to fuck your shit up.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

[....] Because they can not bear losing, money, beauty, youth. I heard western women are not afraid of divorce

If a girl, no matter country, considered love, conquests, and everything connected therewith, such make up, dress, go out clubbing her only serious vocation, instead study, develop her career or her personality.... yep!!!! she better be afraid of divorce.

Today, I have taken a decision, If in the future I have a daughter, I will not give her barbie dolls or princess customes, OR FUCKING PINKY CLOTHES... I don´t care if she becomes a tomboy as Arya Stark,

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

you're giving your school a very bad name

... using a school's domain name, or generally, a company's name, as a screen name is a really bad idea in the first place ...

... and the fact that you created a valid, perhaps objective, discussion using subjective and narrow-minded information, it does give your school a bad name ...

By the way, just for the sake of relevance ... it has been reported that Mel Gibson lost half his fortune to his ex-wife as part of the divorce settlement ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Trolling is a art.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.