Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » Improve your Chinese in new year

• Sara From Capital Mandarin School
    Sara From Capital Mandarin School wrote:
    <p>Hi, I am Sara, a staff in a Capital Mandarin school. We have trained some new teachers in the past 2 months. Now they have mastered the basic skills to teach Chinese. But we still want them to practice more. So we need a volunteer.</p> <p>We hope you: 1:Elementary beginner .(We can take a spoken test on the phone). </p> <p>2:Enough time.(From now to 1st,Feb),at least 3 times a week, 2hours/time. (We set time according to your schedule, so from now to 1st, Feb, you can volunteer to be our student for free). </p> <p>3:Be honest. We don’t need your money as deposit. But really hope you have enough time to finish your free lesson at least 1 week. And we will give you an assessment after your learning. Although you are a volunteer student, we will keep your chinese learning quality.</p> <p>Thr train stay from now to 1st Feb, welcome to apply any time during this period. (We will have a new year holiday and spring festival, no class during holiday time( 2012. 1st-2012, 3th. 2012,1,22nd-2012,1,27th))</p> <p>If you are interested in our event,please feel free to contact me. Email: info@capitalmandarin.com (Sara) Tel: 15210573306 (Sara)</p> <p>There is a small test for your chinese:</p> <p>ni3 he1 ka1 fei1 ma0?</p> <p>ta1 ye3 chi1 qiao3 ke4 li4 ma0?</p> <p>ni3 shi4 na3 guo2 ren?</p> <p>jin1 tian1 shi4 ji3 yue4 ji3 hao4 xing1 qi1 ji3?</p> <p>ni3 mei3 tian1 ji3 dian3 shui4 jiao4?</p> <p>ni3 shen2 me0 shi2 hou0 you3 kongr4?</p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.