Discussion » Beijing Life » Hallway Dog Pissing... Win?

• Skaught
    Skaught wrote:
    <p>Some of you may remember that I posted a thread weeks ago complaining about my neighbor who let her dog piss and shit in the hallway daily. Thanks to your help, I decided that posting a sign (or signs) anonymously would be the money. About a week ago, I finally got the balls to do it, and had a friend translate the following into Chinese:</p> <blockquote> <p>Dear resident of Apartment 522,</p> <p>Letting your dog piss and shit in the hallway everyday is NOT ok. If you don't love your dog enough to take him outside or train him, you don't deserve to have for a pet. Apparently, you don't mind walking through urine every day, but your laziness is incredibly disrespectful to your neighbors. This building is not a toilet for your dog. No one likes walking through a big pile of urine every day. This building has a great area for dog piss and shit right outside. Use it.</p> <p>If you continue to leave urine and shit in the hallway every day, I may have to start pissing and shitting directly in front of your door. My urine and shit smells even worse than your dog's, so please don't make it come to this.</p> <p>Sincerely, Concerned Neighbor</p> </blockquote> <p>I posted this at about 11pm one night, and it was still there at noon the next day. It took until about 5pm to get furiously ripped down, so I'm sure all the neighbors had a good laugh first. It's now been a week and the pissing and shitting has stopped!!! I guess this is how you get shit done here.</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... yes ... congrats ... but ...

furiously ripped down

Can you explain that?

• Silje Linnerud

hahahaha, this is awesome!! congrats, SKAUGHT CLONE? However, I really wished the girl didn't give a damn about your post and continuously let her dog piss and poo in the hallway, then you could have taken the revenge with some real actions, it'd be more exciting.

• 随便叫兽
  • Silje Linnerud

Well, I think at this point, you should befriend with the spit spammer.He could help you out by gathering a Russian mob and fight back!

• Simen Wangberg

I'll protect you, Scott. My emaciated frame can sustain at least one or two heavy blows, giving you time to flee to higher ground.

• Silje Linnerud

hmm, why don't you just go buy some black paint, then disguise yourself as one of them. I bet this bitch and her whatever buddies won't have the guts to mess with the black clone of yours.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

They're not African drug dealers. They're Nigerian drug dealers. Granted, something like 1 in 5 Africans is Nigerian, but so long as we're being prejudiced, let's strive for precision.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

This happened to me, but I didn't hand it back, just bought from both. Because MOAR!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee .. Skaught ... being lazy and all that, I think you should share this Eng+Chin notive ... care to dump this somewhere like RapidShare?

• Simen Wangberg

The best shit comes from Madagascar, my dudes. Why you think those lemurs are all endangered and whatever? They get too high and fall out of the trees and die, that's how.

• Simen Wangberg

"why don't you just go buy some black paint, then disguise yourself as one of them."

alt text

• Silje Linnerud

Hahaha,袜子,it's pretty bad!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

A friend of mine wants to know if it's possible to get something that isn't 80% boot polish...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Tanzanian my ass. By my beard, his name was Baba Tunde.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Also, the only thing "boring" about Cipherie should be the drill she uses for "Jane's" scheduled trepanning.

• Simen Wangberg

"Hahaha,袜子,it's pretty bad!"

Yeah. Is it also bad that I'm bringing Darlie toothpaste back to the States to give to my family? Not for Christmas, but...you know. When foreigners go back to their home countries to visit, we often get asked to bring "China stuff" - does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

So I elected to bring a Hello Kitty backpack, some 山寨Juicy Couture sweatpants, Darlie toothpaste, Zhongnanhai cigarettes and a flag made by ethnic children in Yunnan for this year's edition of "China stuff".

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.