<p>Holy shit.</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

in b4shitstorm

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

我操!!

• Silje Linnerud

I wonder how the North Koreans really feel about it.

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

i remeber there is a thread talking about who is next after Kadfafi

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Interesting. How is the small boy gonna handle the nation?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Precisely. China wants North Koreans to continue to trickle into Dongbei at a manageable rate so that they can continue to be exploited as prostitutes and slave labor. A regime change would change those people's legal status to refugee.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

This thread deserves one Pete

alt text

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

Pete is on fire now, he's everywhere

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

clones, Pete....in the absence of the vikings, the gates of the hell are open ٩(●̮̮̃•)۶

• Simen Wangberg

Hey Jane, I heard your vagina is sideways. TRU OR FALZ?

• Simen Wangberg

"i speak like European"

No you don't. You speak like a fucking moron.

"and you better get used to it ....THIS IS CHINA......"

In China, most people speak Chinese. We've already gotten used to it. Stab yourself in the eyes.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

洗洗睡吧。

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Jane is the funniest poster on WLIB recently.

• Sebasti
    Sebasti wrote:

It's to be seen if the son can hold the power or will there be internal power struggles.. anyways for normal people the chances of change are small whoever the leaders are. The elite is not going to sacrifice their own good lives for the good of the country. They are not going to give up their wealth and privileges without a fight... most likely they'd end up dead themselves for their earlier crimes if they gave power to the people. In the case of collapse the elite would rather for example allow Chinese troops in to N.Korea (and be a puppet state to China) to uphold the "order" than unify with south. Unifying with South would also count as a suicide for the elite... even if they would not be trialled for crimes against humanity they'd face angry lynch mobs.

To Cheng's: "Of course China has no appetite to force change in North Korea. They don't want millions of Korean refuges to flood into Dongbei. " The reason why China supports N.Korea (and China's support is the ONLY reason why N.Korea still exists) is geo-political. They don't want to have American bases on their own border. Unified Korea with larger population, untapped resources in North suddenly available combined with advanced technologies of South would stand as a much stronger competitor to China in every field.

• Reply from Ataahua is flagged as not relevant.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Not to mention it's somewhat wishful thinking that the US military presence in the Korean peninsula will suddenly disappear if Pyongyang falls. Not that it matters, since the only US military presence that actually matters in geopolitics nowadays is waterborne.

Whether you're "Jane" or "Ataahua," nobody gives a fuck what you've got to say. Kill yourself.

• Reply from Ataahua is flagged as not relevant.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Jane, no need..... let your anger go... Let our girls be classy..

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Oh, you are having fun?. Then your expression confused me..... I guess that is my bad.. lol.... you keep up..!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

金哥bye,金哥bye,金哥on the way... lol....

• G
    G wrote:

good news...hopefully ppl in DPRK will have a better life and future...

• kö
    wrote:

69儿 是个坎儿啊。。挺过去就大吉了。。卡扎菲 萨达姆 金日成 都没有这儿福气,另外WLBJ的爷爷们也要注意,不要太操劳啊。。。

• Shaney
    Shaney wrote:

Interesting that "passed away" is used here while the rest of the world news used "died"...

• Simen Wangberg

"That site is pretty funny. Totally a Chinese-specific Onion (and brilliant combination of China Daily + The Daily Show). I'm shocked it hasn't been blocked yet. How long has that site been around?"

Oh damn son. Where you been? China Daily Show's been up for the better part of a year, at least. Maybe longer, actually. Wish I knew who did it...guy (or lady) has been smart to keep his/her contact info off the site.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.