Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Dude: What happened to this website? It us

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:
    <p>why are there not constant status updates from babes? </p> <p>and why is the forums hidden? do the owners think dandos verbal abuse is bad for the sites image/new users first impression? Or is it the souless anti chinese trolls? </p> <p>I miss the forums.</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Monkey ... transform into Monkey King and beat the crap out of this guy ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

What makes you think the Forums are hidden?

• Simen Wangberg

"and why is the forums hidden?"

They is hidden because you can't computer.

Jesus Christ. It says "Forum" in big, bold white letters in the upper-right corner of the page. Next to "Buy & Sell".

Desk, meet my forehead. Repeatedly.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Sometimes Dando is like the main character of The Sorcerer´s Apprentice, when he tries to fix the problem in the lab, chopping the enchanted mops using an axe... to finally discover that he has created more fucking enchanted mops.

Dando has killed many trolls, but he has also created many others...

alt text

• Simen Wangberg

Would rather be "queer" than a homophobic, illiterate, closeted pederast.

Also, if you go to the home page, you can see forum posts in the newsfeed.

You're still an idiot.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

@Petebot, alt text

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Re-Pete is like a noir protagonist stumbling into what he thinks is an Internet speakeasy hidden from the public eye and known only to a select few oldfags who sync their Firefox bookmarks, or memorize URLs, or have WLIB PLATINUM fnord ELITE MEMBERSHIP.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

pete so u interested in babes, u made me believe u interested in 教英语的西方怪叔叔~~~~~~~

• Simen Wangberg

Jesus Christ Conan PLEASE post that in the image macro thread. I love this board again.

• Father Of Boring

What happened to this site?

End-of-year personnel shuffles. Live with it. More forumites will emerge in the coming year, and thank god all the 2012 spam is going to end, but I'm sure we'll see more of the Big Bang Theory. All the cool kids are spamming the P1 forums now. Meanwhile, the rest of us are diverting our energy to weibo and soudao (well, at least the desperate among you). The personals contingent are on zoosk doing what they've always done, and meanwhile okcupid continues to be the place where the profile nerds among us go to exhibit their magic writing skills. Oh, and QQ international has a dating site too, you bet your ass they've pulled more than a few of the status updaters and really really douchey foreigners who rely on unsuspecting girls who just want English lessons. That voodoo has left the building.

Go unto them, 猴哥, and be creepy and lascivious upon them.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Pederasty involves sex with young boys, but Re-Pete prefers jailbait. Technically, he's an ephebophile, not a pedophile or a pederast.

Little boys should be the clergyman's milieu.

P1 is invitation-only and sinocentric. I don't feel welcome there, but that wouldn't stop me from trolling for pussy. Er. I mean, intelligent women who like to rub they's ladybits on bearded vagabonds.

• Simen Wangberg

"Technically, he's an ephebophile, not a pedophile or a pederast."

I realized that after revisiting this thread but it was too late to edit. TOO LATE.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

Pete's photoshops Thread?

alt text

• Silje Linnerud

hahaha, skaught, it's brilliant! hahahahahaha

• Amalie Sæverud

too blue, too predictable, too boring

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

You may have to be a Weibo-savvy Chinese person to fully appreciate this one

Hahahaha ... Skaught ... you should really weibo these stuff ...

PS. damn stalker ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I lol'd

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

[...] too blue, too predictable, too boring

唉!@B. this thread, where men continually bad-mouthed each other, is not funny enough? even in a pathetic way?? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

@Skaught, eres el puto amo !!!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

this thread, where men continually bad-mouthed each other, is not funny enough?

a豆腐 ... she is calling for help ... and I think you know what she needs :)

• Simen Wangberg

I don't even know what to say, and that is rare for me. These pictures, these gifs...they're so great.

Isn't it nice, around the holidays, that a bunch of us can finally come together and agree on one thing? And be civil, and make funny with each other, mock the unwitting together? Like a family.

God bless us, every one!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

The next stage in all this is start a Peter-mania for take pics with him in Helens..... God!! maybe @Cheng or @Miss Badass already did yesterday

• Saint - Spartacus
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess

what can be +100 for? does clothes-off get another +100? scooter?

• Simen Wangberg

For that last one I wish to reward you with patronage to the tune of 2,000 Internets.

alt text

alt text

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I'm not sure I get the Pete thing. Is it like this?

alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.