Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » Chinese Teacher Wanted, 保底 3000/month, every d

• Shane
    Shane wrote:
    <p>联系方式: haolaoshi5586@gmail.com</p> <p>Hi everyone,</p> <p>I am trying to improve my Chinese so that I can take the HSK this summer. I already speak and read Chinese pretty well, but I would like to further imrpove my speaking, reading, and writing skills.</p> <p>Your salary will be set, even if I don't have time for class.</p> <p>Class will be in WuDaoKou</p> <p>I know how I like to study, so I can instruct the teacher (generally) in what material and topics to prepare for.</p> <p>Here are my requirements: 1) This is not a language exchange. I want class only in Chinese. 2) Experience is preferred 3) I will raise the salary for teachers with more experience. 4) i expect class to be monday-friday, probably morning or afternoon 5) I expect the teacher to be well prepared for every class 6) Teaching materials will be provided. 7) I will have the teacher use video and audio in addition to the textbook.</p> <p>I am a very nice guy and I am willing to work with the teacher. The most important thing is that you spend time to prepare a good lesson for me, and keep things interesting.</p>
  • Shane
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:

联系方式:

haolaoshi5586@gmail.com

大家好,

我要准备夏天考HSK,所以要找一位全职汉语老师,月薪低保3000元,每天3小时,大约3月的时间。

上课地点在五道口, 但是在特许情况下有可能会改变。

我知道哪些学习方式对我有效,我希望内容是我和老师一起准备的, 月初准备一个规划, 然后老师用心地去准备相关媒体和资料。

我也希望老师没有学习英语的目的,因为我这个水平的学生已经不需要。

我是个非常善良的人,我希望我的老师也是。以后我们可以成为朋友。

我对老师的要求:

1)表均的普通话 2)有经验,或者至少能用心去准备课题 3)一周能保证5天时间,稳定的日常上课时间

我可能忘记写一些东西,最好到时候面谈。

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

still searching for a teacher please contact me here or at the above email.

我还招聘一位汉语老师,请用上面的邮箱跟我联系或者用这个网发信息

• 申琪 Annie Shen

sorry i cant send email but i m interested.

• Florence
    Florence wrote:

能到这水平也不错了,难不成要钻研古文??嘻嘻

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.