Discussion » Nonsense » Suggestions for Admins to Stop Mega-Troll Blitzing

• Skaught
    Skaught wrote:
    <ul> <li>Limit the amount of posts each user can make in a certain amount of time (i.e. 1 per minute or 5 for every 15 minutes) <ul> <li>Limit the total number of characters in each post (this guy like long ones)</li> <li>Require a 1-day waiting period after starting a new account before you can post in forums</li> <li>Require a picture in order to post in forums</li> <li>Additional verification methods for new accounts</li> <li>Block identical posts</li> </ul></li> </ul> <p>Anyone else?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... they are going on holiday today ...

Limit the total number of characters in each post (this guy like long ones)

... he just need to make it racist, size does not matter, and it will also chunk out many of the good and lengthy ones from Ami etc

Require a 1-day waiting period after starting a new account before you can post in forums

... I used to suggest one week, or one month ...

Require a picture in order to post in forums

Whose picture? Anyone‘s?

Additional verification methods for new accounts

They (admins) are too busy and lazy ... who will do it?

Block identical posts

This is like blocking SPAM ... they just need to add some special characters or numbers ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

he seems to choose to do this on his LUNCH BREAK

I think he was also here yesterday between 4 and 5 pm, when it was just about to finish for the day ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... is that Jane?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Does it matter? Jane and Joligne are part of the same troll cabal anyway.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(confused) ... must be the yoghat ... so is Jane a guy pretending to be a girl, or a girl pretending to be a guy whose inner woman wants to break free?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

There used to be a character limit on forum posts. It was often annoying. Where did it go?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... never thought "page down" could cause fatique ... Skaught ... could you NR our looney please?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.