Discussion » Nonsense » If you do not have a certificate they do not belie

• Master Panda
    Master Panda wrote:
    <p>I really ate this trend to ask certification for everything and to standardize everything.... like HSK, computer Skills, language Skills, speaking in public Skills, bla bla bla... CV in European Format... etc.... So if you do not have a certificate even tough you can show your real skills "HR and friends" will not believe you... the last is: I'm native italian... and a chinese company ask me if I can certify my Italian language level ... I asked to the interviewer: do you have the HSK? he said: I'm chinese I don't need... grrrrrrrrr I ate certificate and s..... questions</p>
  • Silje Linnerud

OP, you ATE certificate? Never knew they are edible.

Btw, welcome to China. What do you think how many people hold some real certificates? I'd suggest you go into the street, call some random certificate vendors, they can make whatever forged certificates you've been asked for.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

everybody hates it, the HR herself hates it too when she tries to get a job, fortunetly i am one of the few who won't compromise, i am always ready to say fuck u if they ask any paper from me, but sure i had a very hard time to get a job,and i am not a desperate person who'd beg and tell myself i will get a job some day, but once i got one it would be a job i really like and very suitable for me, i know my boss must be easy going, coz he accepted that i don't even have a middle school degree since i dropout at 16 yo, try to go to somewhere more creative, those certificate-seekers usually sucks

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

yeah, i wanted to give the advise to go to renda (renmin uni)to get a fake one, they r showing ppl they want to be fooled, so why not

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

@Joep

u have got a point there, but it costs something to get that certificate, ppl who don't want to go to schools like me still deserve opportunitites, the world changes

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

and the fact is not too many ppl who have it r really quilified, they somehow get it, one of his uncle works at the bureau, another one is relative of some big shot

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

my mom does that kind of job, real certificates not fake one, some shitty private schools in china earn extra money this way, it costs much more than a fake one, i am a english graduate but i have no idea where that school is(my mom got it for me, i never use it, personal choice), loads of shanxi mine owners give my mom a shit load of money and good wine, tea...... just for an govern-worker certificate, coz that job help them more in the future

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

and some parents spend a great deal to send their daughters to air-lines, coz it's a good place to meet rich ppl to marry them

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.