Discussion » Beijing Life » WLIB's Person of the year

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    <p>Who would you like to be the person of the year. Try to name 3 people and briefly mention why they should be in your list. We shall publish the winner in the near future.</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well noted $Wag!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Swag, u don't forget to mention ladies

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Kill yourselves.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

We got no guns

• Simen Wangberg

"Kill yourselves."

"We got no guns"

Try drinking pesticide. Works for rural women.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Steven aka ALex aka Wanderer, in a short spam of ur life in Wlib u have changed different names.

FYI, HP is a castrated man @Scott, r u on the list?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... it has to be this one for sure ...

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Hijack'd

This thread is now about suicide alternatives for High Priest.

Be creative, people. Remember, he's Catholic.

@Uncle, lolwut

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Wlib CEO Dildo, what's wrong with u there? Is that how u look like?

I'm sure u gonna be the person of the year, no doubt over that

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Scott, thanks for suggestiing Steve to me. I'm wating for his application. But when someone keeps on changing names all the time like him, he looks suspicious:)

• Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

• Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Dando aka Evan, u were nominated as WLIB Encyclopedia, it means that most of the stuff u write here, these Chinese girls can't understand them. When u don't name anyone, does that means u want to compete the first place with ur Old man?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Alex aka Steven aka Wanderer, have u sent ur application yet?

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

What about this gentleman? alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

When u don't name anyone, does that means u want to compete the first place with ur Old man?

单独 ... did not know you father is in town, is he? Early M Xmas to him :)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Dear @HP, why do you reply to comments that you have flagged as irrelevant?? do you know that by means the transitive property of irrelevancy, your own replies are irrelevant too??

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

why do you reply to comments that you have flagged as irrelevant??

One possible, but non irrelevant reply from Snake ... 'I see dead people'

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@A豆腐, they need to get back on tracks

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

[embed]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjQ4MzM4MjQ4.html[/embed]

• 随便叫兽
  • Simen Wangberg

The gifs in this thread are incredible. Why did everyone ignore my pesticide solution? It's cheap, widely available and...green.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Scott, This guy was dejected by a Chinese girl, sorry about that

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Who cares? If this cuntbump wants to waste his lunch breaks shitting up the forum, let him. For an hour a day, instead of insulting each other in the forums, we can do it via status messages.

Mixing bleach and ammonia in a poorly ventilated bathroom.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I've been given the name of the girl, she is one candidates to be named person of the year on Wlib. Her name will be published in due time

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Chen, u need redemption indeed. Buy some eye glaces to read HP's age. Meanwhile u didn't tell us 3 people who u think can be among the nominee for the person of the year

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

HP's eyes are too glazed over to have noticed that this thread is now about methods by which he might end his life without access to firearms.

Solicit a curb stomping from the local chengguan.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Che photos are too trite?

Executed by firing squad for being a counter-revolutionary. Someone has guns.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued)

but i managed to succeed coz u read what i post

The poor guy just wants to be heard ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@fuckcomunsm, u have become annoying to this site more the the Wlib CEO Dildo,

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

the year is too long...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ms Steph, yea but it's ending soon/ Who are the people you would like to nominate?:)

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

DD.. DD.. DD... anything start with D... I guess... :)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ha ha, He is gonna get the gong for sure, all the Wlib hot chicks adore his pampering

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Alex, why do u keep on changing names?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Steven ... he is more likely to drink piss than bleach ..

Stephanie ... only met you once, did not know you were still growing ... congra ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Pussy ... if that is true, then I would probably have thrown away the one with your mother's name on it ... before you could be fertilised ...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

swag bro~~~~~~~~~~wonder if they were nominated last year~~~~~~~~~

& aunt dd?

• Father Of Boring

Yeah, Skaught, what the hell, man, who has the time to call out spammers, even in jest? Why do that when you could be spamming? You know what I'm sayin'?

I vote for me as person of the year, because I have consoled the shit out of so many of the girls from this site while only sleeping with the least vulnerable, AND totally not spamfucked so many posts with my, as you all should know, adorably self-obsessed and deliciously effective spam-fu.

I also nominate me and me.

Discuss. Or don't. You'll notice the pause in threads after I post. I could shut down the whole damn thing, and I don't. FOB FTW.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... no Skaught ... it feels more like Snake acting out his secret desire as Pussy's bitch ...

Ataahua ... someone must have collected my DNA and cloned another me from my poo while I was in the toilet ... I dont have another logical explanation for it ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Wlib CEO Dildo, I ain't time of having multiple ID. U see, Scott ur pal seems more smarter than u. Whater I want to say to u, I will say in the HP's name,

Btw, u didn't give ur list yet.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

Whater I want to say to u, I will say in the HP's name

Did you mean that ... what you said is actually supposed to mean something? ... By the way, you are addressing yourself as a third person, again ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Addressing himself in third person, with a definite article, no less. A Dando does not approve.

High Priest is the most consistent source of fail on this website. He deserves some recognition for persistently submitting himself to being beaten beyond recognition.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Evan do u want me to join ur failur club? No thanks

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Steven ... dont mean to probe, but you are a chemistry major?

do u want me to join ur failur club?

Do you really want the answer? Havent you embarassed yourself enough already?

Oh, and if you pal was correct, I might just use his mother's key, and shuffle you inside along with him together ... you would like that too, wouldnt you? Dont thank me ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Just B, well said there, that guy behaves as if he is the little baby of this site.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

that guy behaves as if he is the little baby of this site

Hahahahaha ... Snake ... not only you are referring to yourself as a third person, you are actually too frightened to even say my name? You should go exchange some languages with Pussy ...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

@ high priest~~~~~~~~~u r funnier with ur signature~~~~~~miss archbishop hoo~~~

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Scott, Is the pic on ur ID ur real one? I'm too ugly as am old to put mine in there. But all the same, start putting urs then am gonna upload mine. Btw, ur praise to Peter is nice, I don't forget to praise u for the job ur offering to our Wlib angels.

@Wlib CEO Dildo sorry not to have written ur name nothing to fear my son can assure u that.

@ Atahua,we miss u, where have u been? WHo are u nominating by the way?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Uffy, really?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Bedtiger, where did u buy your magnifying glass to see Uffy's pussy? Oops, sorry, u mean it's a rabbit?

I'd like to bu one by the way

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Bedtiger, by the way, which one do u like best? But for me I'd like to know where u bought ur magnifying glass then I can see Uff's cat too.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

nothing to fear

... when was the last time I needed to fear anything? You should now really see a dogtor ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Hey boy! U need to be circumcised, friendly advice

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

U need to be circumcised, friendly advice

... hahahaha ... I dont know if it is a "friendly advice", but it surely sounds stupid when you said it ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Yes it's a friendly advice, y don't u want circumcision?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... you look funny when you stick your head into your own butt, and then speak out of your ass, literally ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

Is that really 'Uffy's PUSSY Pic?

... ahhhh ... so it was your ass that Snake has stuck his head into, and you stick yours into his?

Ans: it looks more like your mother's ... you dont remember?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ans: it looks more like your mother's ... you dont remember? @Wlib CEO Dildo,u've gone insane,how big is ur mom's? Someone said u got a big tummy full of stinky shit, it's true, U see the pic u posted?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Snake, where did it say that I was talking to you? Go take a number and wait for your turn ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

Your Brain is as small as your Dick

How many times do I have to remind you that the doctor has removed my brain in 2001?

Although, I can now see one possible reason, which might be that my dick is good enough to think on its own ... whereas you cannot even think and speak clearly with both your brain and your dick together, being that your brain is the size of your balls ... no, scrap that, I meant your nuts ... no, I did not mean that either, I meant your chickpeas ...

Go ask your mum when might be a good time for me to unlock hers, and I will get a few guys together to help her lubricate and shove both you and Snake back inside ... or if it should be unsufficient room, I might need to shove Snake into your wife's, together with your kid (or kids?) ... just to destroy the bloodline ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

'DD' , Your Brain is as small as your Dick ......btw....It looks exactly like your Wife's .....but.....the Different is her's is so bushy ......(Mokwa) you are! BT,this is too much, u guys please slow down. I often say his wife might be reading sometime on this site, what's gonna be her feeling?

@Wlib CEO Dildo, they call u Uncle of this site, do u feel comfortable being called so while u behave as a little baby on this site?

Please advice

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

they call u Uncle of this site

tsk tsk tsk ... Snake, yes, it's your turn now, but will you ever learn? Or are you not capable of that other than being a fake Priest? It's like you call yourself "Priest“ (god forbids), so you actually thought that you automatically become the Priest of this site? Or Priest of ANYTHING at all? Please ... get real ...

And as far as ...

do u feel comfortable being called so while u behave as a little baby on this site

Who else think so?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

My turn? R u kidding urself or what? U need redemption boy!

Who else think so?

I don't think u think so.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Sw@g, what a statement? How much did u pay her? lol

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Ha ha ha, that's a nice one. u don't pay for pussies. Does that mean u get them free of charge?

@Bedtiger,do u agree with Sw@g nominating u as the cheapest pussy of the year?

Please advice

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

There will be more false priests coming in my name, but they shall be known from their fruits.

This High Priest ttp://www.weliveinbeijing.com/profile/1000031190/high-priest is from Albania, I don't, I don't mind more Priests on this site, more sinners can be redeemed.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... you forgot to plug it in ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Steven aka Alex and aka Wanderer__Which HP are u referring too? Do u ever take shower by the way?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Here is the Short list before compilation and publication.

1. Uncle DD
    2. Dando Z
    3. Bedtyger
    4. Mature Woman aka Jane
    5. Uffy
    6. Skaught
    7. Ayiala
    8. Mengmeng
    9. Lao Lee The publication will done soon, and more details will be given to you. FYI, the Venue will be in the Great Wall Cinema beside Tianmen Square.
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Who is this Bedtiger?

• kö
    wrote:

guys...if you have much free time pls go out find some fun...not always balablabala here...sigh..anyway i am down here...boring....DD unlce lets go party...lol...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...Coral ... すごくかわいい ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

COral, who got more free time? WHich party are u going to? Sex party or Xmas party? Just checking

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I nominate "Jane" to leave her tampon in for a week until she develops toxic shock syndrome. She seems to be lacking a certain degree of cultural sophistication, so why not invite Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pyogenes into her orifice for a little bit of cultural exchange?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... 单独 ... in English?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

give me ur diamond hp~~~~~~~i guarantee all the girls in my agency vote u~~~~~~~~~

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Atahua, please send me your address. Start talking to those girls about me. @Steven aka Alex aka Wanderer, I just don't know why in a short spam of time u have changed ur name. No one doubt how ur head is full of shit

• Ajantha Manohar

I wonder why all of you (hp, swag, BT...) are posting at the same time, all the drug dealers finish to work at the same time in Beijing?

• Ajantha Manohar

yes, also you don´t forget take ur AIDS Treatment

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Mini No sir, what's wrong if we post together? And was ur supper well baked?

• Ajantha Manohar

there is nothing wrong, I suppose that all of u live together inside a creepy hole like a bunch of cockroaches, and for this reason all of you show that kind of hive mind in ur comments.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

What's wrong with that if we live together? Do u want us to join u in ur hutong?

• Ajantha Manohar

whats wrong if i live in a hutong, where did u live before come here? in a fucking shack !!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Alex, u mad, that's y ur group rejected ur affiliation and u keep on changing names. Shame on u son. U r too jealous on how I screw ur mom, but son, ur mom enjoys it.

Mini No Yes, get a life.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

So Alex, u got into multiple IDs huh!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

By maturew he means Ataahua.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Jane, I guess u r right

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

@ HP...U MAD

Steven ... You fart...

Jane, I guess u r right

Steven ...your turn?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

@ hp~~~~~~~~~~~ask dando~~~~~~~~he thinks he knows me well, he surely does, ask him, he knows everything abt me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Atahua, do u know why u r hated by these Wlib hooligans? Ask me and I will tell u.

Ok let me tell u: It's because u u r smart like a fox that u didn't let urself to be their sex toy. All the shit they are throwing on u here on this forum, it's just they are losers and want to tarnish ur image. But for me u such a wise girl who didn't fall in the traps or perverts. U r saved my sister. Be smart always.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

[...] let me tell u: It's because u u r smart like a fox that u didn't let urself to be their sex toy. All the shit they are throwing on u here on this forum, it's just they are losers and want to tarnish ur image.

@HP, Are you saying that the person who created time ago a fake profile of @moonriver and used her private information, was @Dando, instead your friend, @BT?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@A豆腐 , again, brother, that was the point I and Dando disagreed and we started throwing shit on each other. I'd like u to ask Dando, who got his judgement wrong and acknowledged after even though he didn't say sorry to his friend for accusing him cheaply. That same time, my account was duplicated also. But Dando thought it was Bedtyger, he was not, if u r on this forum, u can know BT writing and Gaylord is tooo way different.

A豆腐, Bedtyger is not a friend of mine, he is a brother like u. He is Dando's friend. I guess u r new on this site and don't know anything but u r siding a terrorist clique.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.