• Cheng
    Cheng wrote:

I have noticed that girls in Beijing I've met are really concerned about a guy's height when choosing a date.

Just wondering guys and girls, what is the base minimum height or max height you'd accept?

Personally I don't care as long as they are awesome, though if you are over 6'2 it will be scary and thus make it less awesome.

Yes, this is a very shallow question but also a realistic one.

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

half head taller than me when i wear high heel :)

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I wouldn't go near anyone less than 7 feet; a guy has gotta have rules

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

"If you're both ugly and short, then you better hope that you're rich.

Or have a passport from another country"

whoever claims this, just bcz of them lack of charm to attract girls

• Simen Wangberg

Oh good. Yes. Yes, let's talk about height.

Let's...let's talk about it. Calmly. Rationally. Without exploding into FUCK EVERYONE FOREVER

5'5"/164 cm. Been harassed about my height since elementary school. HATE. HATE. HATE.

"whoever claims this, just bcz of them lack of charm to attract girls"

I love when women say that. It just makes me want to charm the shit out of them. Charm them until their fucking eyes bleed.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I feel a little weird standing next to a taller chick. But when don't I feel at least a little weird? Meh.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

But when don't I feel at least a little weird?

When you're fisting your weiner.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Fisting my weiner?

I like the sounding of that.

• Simen Wangberg
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

because the girls like to wear the high heels,more ladylike...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Weight before height ....

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

alt text

>mfw Pete fails beginner ESL reading comprehension and tries to correct grammar in post full of grammar and spelling errors.

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

It seems to me many of the short chinese are of inferior breeding.... I dont think this height thing is a new idea in China, so the really short ones that look like little gremlins are possibly the result of many generations of ugliness.

I am 6'4, so I like girls as tall as possible. Its really inconvenient for me to have a short girlfriend, like dancing, walking together, other things......

Any tall girls on the forum? :)

• Saint - Spartacus

@Uffy , that girl you post is my tast !!! i do not like heel and i do not like the way to looking up maybe 180 cm should be a Medium number . but i know the girl who's 10cm taller than her man , so nothing is a problem

• ❤Pinkbubble❤

I am 172cm. Prefer guys between 182-193

• Yang
    Yang wrote:

I mean. Height is a very convenient excuse if you wanna reject someone...

too tall... too short... too in between...

• 微笑的Min
    微笑的Min wrote:

170-180cm

• №❶ Passioη

here we go again... "Height doesn't matter", at least the taller Chinese girls told me so.. maybe just to keep lower head me confident.? who cares

Just have heavily padded boots... and a portable stool in case you're lucky with high-head ones like Alexandria

Just be male

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

i am not tall but athletic, my body parts are proportioned and i seriously dont give a shit. if somebody judges you by your height that person would not be interesting to me in the least.

• Wayne
    Wayne wrote:

Agree with Mr. Man should have confidence no matter he is short or not.

• Wayne
    Wayne wrote:

Toots, what are the photos for? I don't get it.

• Peter S 李贝勒

God said;

there will be white man, there will be the black man, there will be the tall man and the little man and there will be the ugly and the handsome and everybody will be equal!

But there will be, the black, little and ugly and it will be more hard for him...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.