Discussion » Pets & Animals » Who are You ?

• Rockstar Mooney
    Rockstar Mooney wrote:

There's a place where I know you walked

The love falls from the trees

My heart is like a broken cup

I only feel right on my knees

I spill out like a sewer hole

Yet still receive your kiss

How can I measure up to anyone new

After such a love as this.

Who are you ? I really wanna know

Who who who who ??

JUST TELL ME YOU MORONS

• Simen Stensvoll
  • Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

i am an awsome stranger u don't know

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

"Yo soy yo y mi circunstancia" (I'm me as well as my circumstances.)

alt text

!Viva Don José!

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

Bt is nothing to her....

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Rockstar, He just told you to bring your girlfriend to him and this is how you respond?

This aint prison kitten yet you worry about the face your milking,"different" . Hes killing it , yep all gone, and your lady's been bronzed, in the thong that you brought home now its chalked . Were is the damn construct . Posted up? Who are you?

On talks of vagina inspection the general direction is not showing azz pez tiger .Your potentials erased, wipe it down hit that liquid crown with something to chase ,replace the growling clogged up receptical that beds like a vegetable.Steam is acceptable for $hit please rinse.. WTF

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

wet wet wet wet wet...爷就是要你湿

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Gloamsickness

When you’re so affectively afflicted by the day’s invectives, every song you hear on the radio is about you and your shit.

Human beings all look different but on the inside we’re all the same—made of meat with minds ambly mutating. Our bodies are just actors and within us are our many understudies, observing our performance and amending those ethical principles underpinning our behaviors post hoc. The phantasmal multitudes struggle and fight amongst themselves just beneath the surface of our illusive miens, one and all biding their time with abated breath to break out into their own starring roles.

I think I might be one of those space monkeys what rode rockets into the great blue yonder without enough food or oxygen to survive the trip back. Or am I the prodigal who’ll one day return to a Thanksgetting feast on the frozen shores of Lake Michigan? The face in the mirror is beginning to look withered, wizened, and wise enough to know that histrionics and narcissism ain’t gonna take me much farther.

And we all want to wander by our lonesome but alone one can only wonder. Only, time can’t tell me what ends we’re meant for. Time tells us nothing if we only watch. Own the watch, and tell the time when it comes!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

am dandos crack buddy

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ataahua is more like a persistent hallucination.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Who are you ? good question..................

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Funny as a flat tire??!

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Stop being so cool and compromising or I'll throw you some C-Mas wishes or something. Oh by the way have a Merry Christmas to whom it pertains to or browsers that give a what.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.