Discussion » Health & Fitness » 40 something ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:
    <p>...</p> <p>Hahahahaha ... I would like to share this story with you, and hopefully get a laugh, or get some opinions ...</p> <p>I have recently "met" a new friend, a mid 30 female who has married for the second time. She has a child (early teen) from her first marriage.and her new husband is a 40 something Canadian Chinese ...</p> <p>The "story" is such that, after she came back from SPA on one particular afternoon, her husband came to her all seriously upset and told her that her son has been ignoring him. They were supposed to hang out after lunch, but the boy went back to the bedroom and started playing games instead of spending time with the stepfather, who decided to wait it out ... </p> <p>And no, he was NOT joking, because she told me that he gave her the silent treatment for the next few days ...</p> <p>Anyway, that's all I know ... by the way, the guy has done pretty well for himself, and he is supposedly a very independent kind of person ... </p> <p>Q: what's wrong with this guy?</p>
  • 哥们
    哥们 wrote:

maybe he drank sanyuan milk???

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

These houses in China don't offer too much intimacy, so maybe the kid has heard some strange moans during the night... just put yourself in his place, how would you feel if you listen how your new ¨papi¨ plays with your mum?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

it disgusted me even it was my own old papi and mum

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... ...

Julie ... apparently, the kid got distracted after lunch, so he did not talk to the stepfather who was "waiting" for the kid to ask or take him out ... I just thought this guy is hilariously pathetic ...

Mooney ... and A豆腐 ... and to say I have a dirty mind ... you two are just sick ... wicked ... perverted ... hahahaha ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... "here"?

Mooney, for once, I have to ask, how big is the world you are living in?

Who says that she is on this website, or even in China? We can be sure that not everyone (male or female) married to (or dating) a "foreigner" is on this website, nor do they come to this website! There is actually a bigger world out there than WLIB ... you should go out there and meet real people, and you should not just turn people away :)

Also, I know as a fact that she did not just tell me, it is not like some dark deep secrets of a married couple ... think of it as household fun facts between friends :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

I live in an igloo, so you can imagine

No, you dont, but I dont have a good imagination either ...

assumed she was here based on A豆腐 's comment

Dont listen to everyone or everything on this forum, or this site ... most of them are not true :)

I'm retarded so very slow

No, we both know that you are not, at least, not as retarded as me ... you just need to be in a relationship and be in a social circle with similar friends, to appreciate the fun of it :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... if it is a circus, you would be a perfect fit, wouldnt you? but it is not ...

Julie ... only if you know how "intelligent" this guy actually thinks of himself ... hahaha ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.