Discussion » Health & Fitness » away with taboos!

• joe
    joe wrote:
    <p><strong>SEX is GOOD for you!</strong></p> <p>it is:</p> <ul> <li>healthy</li> <li>revitalizing</li> <li>empowering</li> <li>energizing</li> <li>pure enjoyment</li> </ul> <p>it makes:</p> <ul> <li>you feel good</li> <li>you feel loved</li> <li>you feel free</li> <li>you feel happy</li> <li>your sandwich taste better</li> </ul> <p>it is NOT:</p> <ul> <li>something to be afraid of</li> <li>something to be ashamed about</li> <li>dirty</li> <li>wrong</li> <li>bad</li> </ul> <p>it is:</p> <ul> <li>best with someone you truly love</li> <li>very important in a relationship</li> <li>emotional relaxation</li> <li>something we should practice often</li> <li>so wonderful and delicious we should CELEBRATE it</li> </ul>
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Masturbation ain't half bad either

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Everyone, Remember how I had said, previously, that the only reason I took it easy on Mingyuejia is because she hadn't yet said anything offensive?

@Mingyuejia, Please justify your existence. Be concise.

• Simen Wangberg

"Be concise."

Implying that she has any other option...

Maybe I'll just start writing like this...so people can think I'm thoughtful, or emotional, or something...sigh...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.