Discussion » Nonsense » some guy told me he thinks girls who hook up with

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:

i've never thought about it before, i didn't hook up with gay guys before either(even if i did it was just unknowingly), so i wonder why a guy thinks that way, or most of the guys or straight guys do? sorry for the gay ppl here, no offense, just curious, i am aprrove of u guys abviously, 3 of my former profile pics were gay pride flag, he also said those guys don't like women at all, so it's pointless for a girl to hook up with them. i wouldn't try to either flirt or hit on a guy who doesn't like women, or who just doesn't like me, but not sure about others, what do u guys say?

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

i can't get the logic, why is this related to self-esteem ?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

well, i guess i didn't express it well, i think gay guys sometimes do have sex with women probably once in a while for whatever reason, i don't know, what that guy said means the girls think low and don't respect themselves if they hook up with( sex) gay guys

• Silje Linnerud

OP, you sure you are talking about gay guys or just some guys claim that they are GAY????

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Uffy, you can try the "edit" option ... i.e. post something, even a few dots or commas, and then edit it, it should work ...

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

so let's say ur idea is no matter how homo-sexual the guy was he'd just become a bi as soon as he had sex with a woman, even forced to, u gotta watch a chinese movie by ang lee, 喜宴The Wedding Banquet, see how that intercourse happened,alt text

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess

i am mainly talking about the girls who have sex with gay guys here, not that focused on gay ppl btw would guys want to have sex with gay women?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

yeah, i tried to upload pics too, it sucks

• Simen Wangberg

"what that guy said"

What guy? Sounds like an idiot to me. Why are you speaking with this person?

Homosexuality is pretty exclusive. Gay dudes don't just go around fucking straight women every once in awhile for the hell of it. Well, maybe some of them do. Similarly, I don't think straight women spend a lot of time fucking gay men, since they're, you know, gay.

But I don't think any of that has anything to do with self-esteem. Stop hanging out with dummies.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... DONT try upload ... it sucks ... much more than a Hoover, so to speak ...

So, Uffy, did you mean that AFTER you have posted something, you dont see the "edit" and "delete" options?

• Silje Linnerud

OP, I don't know who those "GAYS" you are talking about. But according to my knowledge of homosexuality, it's nothing like what you said. If someone is homosexual, he will be only sexually attracted to the targets of the same sex. it doesn't mean that they don't have the ability to have sexual intercourse with females, but I can tell ya, they won't feel intensively sexually aroused anyway. And about the movie you mentioned, I think you should watch it again. You apparently didn't get what was expressed in the movie.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

ok, let me put it this way, do u think a girl is low self-esteem if she tries to have sex with gay guys, no matter if it happened or not, let's just talk about what do u think of girls who have the intention to do so, pls bother less on the gay guys

• Simen Wangberg

"do u think a girl is low self-esteem if she tries to have sex with gay guys"

Women who try to have sex with gay men do not have low self-esteem. They do, however, have sex with the price of tea in China.

• Silje Linnerud

Now I wonder why this "particular" girl tries to have sex with gays??????????????? she can't find anybody else? or she is just born that way, only attracted to the gay guys? My concern is pretty much about her "GAY Targets" now. it feels like, someone says, no I hate pork, I prefer beef. But still, another person still tries to force the one to eat fucking pork. Does that make any fucking sense?????????? Of course, it has nothing to do with self esteem.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Straight girls with low self esteem meet guys like me at gay bars.

If OP thinks she has a magic twat what can turn fags into breeders, she's got another thing cumming.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Uffy, so when you click "edit" and then go into "editing mode", do you see the "image" icon?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

Me In Beijing 袜子 Lao Lee thanks for understanding what i am talking about

Cipherie Kyle sorry for not getting thru to u guys

Uffy 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) screw ur emtpy button

• Simen Wangberg

BEANS.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Uffy, in that case, I am clueless ... something is really wrong ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.