Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » China's Woman Premier?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:
    <p>...</p> <p>Hahahahaha ... following the not so popular "Feminist" discussion ... another (interesting?) quesiton popped up last night ...</p> <p>I have been watching many of the recent TV series with we-all-know-who based on the story of Empress Wu of the Tang Dynasty, and then I thought if and when will China have a Woman Premier?</p> <p>So, my two questions are:</p> <ol> <li>Do you think China will have a Woman Premier, ever?</li> <li>If so, when do you suppose it might happen?</li> </ol> <p>Do go wild with your ideas, but stay away from the racist stuff ... the mop is watching :)</p>
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

If you are able to vote, you should consider politicians are asexual, like the angels, think about them like eunuchs in the ancient times of china, guided by their desire for power, instead their sexual desire. I mean, usally in our lovely democracies, citizens are able to choose between two candidates (bipartidism), previously elected by the camarillas of their own parties.... And among the members of these camarillas, gender is not very important, more important is 关系, gender is only important when they want collect votes from political illiterates, under the flag: we are cool, we are feminist.

if in the future China has a woman premier, she will be a entity with a very good network of influence, instead a puppet choosen to gain one election.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.