Discussion » Film & TV » anybody saw the movie American Beauty? what do

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:
    <p>one scene is the husband tries to kiss her, she suddenly said "u r gonna spit beer on the couch" the husband suddenly annoyed so much, said" it's just a fucking couch"</p> <p>what do u guys think about the wife , i mean that stereotype of woman, career-oriented, but kinda bitchy at home, listen to elevator music..........</p>
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess

ok, let me ask this way, a wife who cares more about the couch than her husband's kiss, his husband was pissed off by this, he can't understand since he thinks it's just a fucking couch, why ruin such a romantic moment for a couch? what do u think of this?

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

If I recall correctly it was a particularly nice couch, so you can see where she was coming from...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

That is the big fear of every man who begins to think seriously about marry, could my lovely gf mutate in the future in such kind of bitch??

• Simen Wangberg

In order to be successful, one must project an image of success at all times.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

jerking off in the shower — this will be the high point of my day...

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

A豆腐 i can answer u she could, most of the women could mutate in the future in such kind of bitch, that's why i think seriously about marry, it's a big fear to me, coz i don't want to potencially turn to such a bitch in the future, but how can a woman avoid it, detailed marital life is more or less just about those annoying things

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.