Discussion » Music » New Pop Stars for 2012 Amelia Lily, Misha B, Litt

• Nicole Webber
    Nicole Webber wrote:
    <p>This week in the semi finals of the X Factor are the new stars from the UK. The first round of songs was back to 'Motown' and I have to say Marcus rendition of 'My Girl' was brilliant. Kelly Rolands one of the judges said 'I wished you were singing it to me'</p> <p>The sad part of this competition is Misha B.she has an amazing voice, each week she comes in the bottom two and each week she has bounced back.</p> <p>Amelia Lily, 17 years old was voted of the show some 8 weeks ago, she was invited back after one of the contestants was kicked off the show. Amelia has an amazing voice and the bets are she will win the X Factor final. </p> <p><a href="http://xfactor.itv.com/">X Factor 2011 </a> Not sure if this link works in China</p>
  • Nicole Webber
    Nicole Webber wrote:

Misha B was voted out tonight. Her voice is awesome she just sang her last song and had a standing ovation. On a personal note I think in the next 12 months she will be a major recording star.

Amelia, Marcus and Little Mix to the final next week. Who will win? My prediction is Amelia, (I am always wrong) These three act will also go on to an impact in 2012.

Over to an evening with Beyonce!

• Nicole Webber
    Nicole Webber wrote:

Question being asked to Beyonce by the audience.

What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you on stage?

Beyonce: Oh God do I have have to tell you! Well I suffer with a constant runny nose. When I am singing I cannot blow my nose and I have had a couple of occasion where bubbles appear on my nose.

• Nicole Webber
    Nicole Webber wrote:

My prediction as usual is wrong!

The winners of the l X Factor is Little Mix! The first group to win X Factor. Little Mix were four girls who auditioned for the X Factor as individuals. They did not make it and were given a lifeline to perform as a group! They come from different parts of the UK to sing at the X Factor last summer. Little Mix are predicted to be one of the major groups in the UK. Good Luck girls you deserve it.

Runner up was Marcus Collins he has an amazing voice and a great smile, I predict he will go far with his signing, I also see him being signed as a TV presentor.

and third was Amelia Lily.will have a big impact in the pop world, the samme as Misha B they voices alone wwill get them recording contracts

All I can say these are names to watch for in the next year in the pop world.

On hte Show tonight was the farewell by Westlife, followed by one of the best bands around Coldplay

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.