Discussion » Nonsense » if u make a woman pregnant, and u dont love her, w

• Matta Da Legare
    Matta Da Legare wrote:
    <p>i just curious about it, cos a friend have such kind situation. if u make a woman pregnant, but you dont love her, u wanna marry her , and show you have responsibility to her? or just leave, or have other solution. what is the best solution.</p>
  • Simen Wangberg

Push her down a flight of stairs. She'll thank me later.

• Matta Da Legare

hahahahahahhahahahah,,pleaseeeeeeeeeee

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

abortion maybe the best way,even not really nice to do it...

• Matta Da Legare

my this friend wanna get marry with her i think, but such kind marrige and last for long time?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

emotion and love can be growing with the marriage sometimes...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

if they both single,why don't try it?also think they had emotions for each other the girl could be pregnant...

• Matta Da Legare

girl love him, but he dont love that woman

• Matta Da Legare

that woman wanna get marrige with him very much

• Matta Da Legare

who knows, but she old enough , if “流产”,in future will not easy pregnant i think。

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

if they both want,also the better way they get married with each other...because of the child or children...

• Matta Da Legare

i also wanna know, if chinese man have such kind situation what they will do, if west man have such kind situation what they will do?the atttitude for such kind situation。

• Heidi Viga
    Heidi Viga wrote:

she loves him wanna get married might not easily get pregnant in the future

could be that she wanted this but a shotgunmarriage is never good however the guy might want to take responsibility for the kid without getting married

• Matta Da Legare

m mmmm,life never always perfect。。。。。。。。。。

• Silje Linnerud

Responsibility of what? a future unhappy kid? And the guy may tell his child someday like, look, kiddo, I never loved your mother, but because of you, I had to marry her, It's your fault!

• Matta Da Legare

hahahahhahahahahhahaha

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

nowadays people are more open minded,but in another words marriage without love could be the disaster,but for the lady sometimes having kid is important,they would find the solution best for both of them...

• Matta Da Legare

i hope they can find best solution。

• Simen Wangberg

This thread is an abortion.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Spare the poor foetus a more miserable existence of being born a human being, to parents who do not love one another. That lady needs to get that potential person sucked out of her cooter pronto.

• Silje Linnerud

Mooney, disagreed! Just because they became famous afterwards, doesn't mean they really turned out just fine. If you were a foster child, you would have a different view. Btw, there's no baby, just some cells.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Rockstar, Agree with you ;) ... wait no !!!!! we are talking about Adoption in China?!?!?!?!?!? and have a baby without marry in China?!?!? Lose face, gossips and those things..... that baby is doomed

A pity ( *pitty) born in a society where blood bonds are too important, I suppose that tribal features are not always cool....

So, given they are chinese and they live in china, there is no choice in this, abortion

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... in this case, I opt for "abortion" ...

Though Mooney has stated a few "positive" cases, these happened fairly much by chance, and they are in the minority, and we all know that there are many "negative" ones, perhaps in the millions, often due to "bad marriages" (what Cipherie said), or, in some cases, being raised by a mother (or guardian in general) who might not otherwise approve the existence of the child (no one mentioned it?) ...

[5 min later] I nearly forgot that there is a hukou issue ... a child born without a father can be permanently scarred, because hukou is still a "prerequisite" for schooling, medical, social security etc ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

Let her have the baby and call an adoption agency

Mooney ... you keep forgetting you are in China?

• Matta Da Legare

我也觉得如果她用孩子来逼他结婚的话,确实有点过分,但是他要不爱她的话,就别搅和在一起,搞大肚子。感觉很不理解。

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

why is everyone trying to kill the innocent baby

A fetus isn't a baby. Not biologically. Not psychologically. Not morally.

Giving birth is not easy (it wasn't too long ago that women frequently died from it, and even now it's more dangerous than an abortion), and putting a baby up for adoption is risky, especially in developing countries which do not have well-developed child protection services, orphanages, and foster care institutions.

• Matta Da Legare

他很在乎婚姻的样子,因为这么多年都没有结婚就是想找一个自己很称心的,喜欢的。结果现在遇到这个情况。

• Matta Da Legare

只是那个女的对他特别好,可能他有点不忍心伤害她,事情一拖再拖,搞到现在

• Matta Da Legare

哈哈哈哈,我也这么想,但是在北京生活的外国人,他们也挺不容易,这个女的确实在很多方面帮了他,我总觉得他可能是觉得欠这个女的很多,。但是要是和一个不爱的人因为孩子结婚了,确实是个痛苦的事情,

• Matta Da Legare

那个女的知道他 不爱她。我想即便是结婚了,将来问题也会很大。但是为什么不爱她,还一直和她搅和在一起,我就不理解,现在弄大了肚子,想跑也跑不了了。

• Matta Da Legare

哈哈哈,活雷锋,但是女人恋爱的时候确实是智商比较低,尤其是她这么大岁数了,找到自己喜欢的也不容易,想方设法留住他。但是强扭的瓜怎么会甜呢。

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

just do the goddamn abortion, the baby is innocent it's true, but how many kids want to be born without a dad, or live with adopted parents?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

alt text

You have been so merciful

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

One thing I DO NOT miss about America is opposition to a woman's right to choose. If y'all think I'm passionate about certain political issues, you ain't seen nothing yet.

One thing I DO miss about America is that very few cafes in China can properly prepare my chicken abortions sunny side up.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Jesus Creamy Christ on a Communion Cracker, @A Tofu, that was tasteless. I like it, but I guess I won't be putting ketchup on my eggs this morning.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,姥姥,那是三个字,就算,把重复的 cheap 算一个,也算是两个了!难怪,你说英文不重要,因为你根本没有学会!

• Matta Da Legare

那女的也不是中国人,是个亚洲其他国家的

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,Matta,这两个当事人,不会是在这个网站的吧?

暂时看来,你跟这个女的当事人,不像是很熟,但既然你也已经说了这么多了,你会不会介意,告诉我(们),你跟这个男的当事人,有什么关系?

• Matta Da Legare

我不是想从这里找到答案,我是想知道人们对于这种情况的处理方法,他们不是从这个网站认识的,只是这个朋友经常对于这段关系感到无奈,和我说说而已。

• Matta Da Legare

只有当事人知道怎样更适合处理这样的事情,但是不管什么解决办法,我都不赞同因为这个孩子来开始一个没有爱情的婚姻。

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。楼上Just说的,也可以是另一种解决方法,特别两个人都是外国人,就不会牵涉到户口的问题!

• Matta Da Legare

哈哈哈哈,户口?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。之前,你没有说明,他们是不是中国人,所以,我才想到这个,嘻嘻!我确实认识几个单身妈妈,都因为孩子的户口问题而烦恼!

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

It ought to be noted that the eggs you eat have not actually been fertilized, so equating them with abortions is not an accurate analogy.

The scenario the OP mentions has happened to me, more than once I'm sad and shamed to say. Knowing what to do is difficult.

I have always told the woman that if she wants to, she should go ahead with the pregnancy and that I would support her. Though it is difficult for me to say how sincere I was being. I felt very uneasy and at times like I was playing a game of psychological brinkmanship.

• Saint - Spartacus

marry her the first year & divorce the second year . but i won't be such a stupid guy to touch a girl who i do not even in loved. coz i'll be a rational guy ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,原来姥姥是用Google的高手啊,还是英文版的?那么姥姥你也太谦虚了,承让,承让!

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

会个google就能这么嚣张啊?唉...

对于那个这件事儿觉得他们两个都欠考虑,但既然已经造成这样的结果,就应该去面对和承担...

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

AU我操~我怎么记得现在都他妈没有google.com了呢,都他妈的是uk啊!!!真稀奇了呦喂~~我一直以为您是个没鸡巴的主儿呢~没想到您娘还给您生的挺全~~恭喜恭喜啊~~勃起了也就两厘米吧~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。

会用英文google不算啥,但是能主要用英文google,就能算啥

哈哈哈哈,我刚刚明白了一句中文,叫“自曝其短”!

我能猜出来,这个论坛上不少中国人现在或者以前用过瑞星杀毒软件

哗,姥姥太厉害了,不出门,都能知天下事!

• Simen Wangberg

Babies are stupid.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

总之一个字:物以类聚!*

呃...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.