Discussion » Nonsense » People who create fake accounts to stalk people ar

• Death
    Death wrote:
    <p>People in general who create fake accounts are idiots. </p>
  • Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

Can we ask admin ban them?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...Brenda dear, you can ask them anything, but I doubt if they can, or will, do it ...

Kyle ... got played by one of those male idiots playing as a female?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Get laid? On this website? Do I seem like an English teacher to you? How insulting.

You seem to be very well aware there are people who have multiple accounts, mainly to counter-troll Dando pseudonymously. It's futile and frankly boring.

What are people tired of? There are just too many fragile imbeciles, whose real identities are even more boring than the fake ones. They don't deserve the right to live. They may as well do themselves a favor and end their lives.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... fake accounts have been around for as long as I remember, and, seriously, to complain about them is like complaining about the bad body odor of ... ahhh ... who can I mention here? oh, Chicken, did not notice you here, but you smell bad, so you will do ... yes, Kyle, it is like complaining about the bad body odor of Chicken ... you can complain all you like, but it will still be here tomorrow ...

As I was saying, the idea of fake names has been around for a long time, very much similar to the good old days of "penpals" where (some) people wrote in fake names, even using fake photos, and until you see that goblin looking person with a red rose, you can imagine him/her being anyone in your wildest fantasy ...

I dont read (or wiki) enough to have any proof, but I wont be too surprised if any of the Great Authors might not even use real names ... and they are hardly idiots ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahahaha ... where did you get your perfumes from? Taobao? Or the passenger tunnel over at Chaoyangmen?

There is an old Chinese saying: 物似主人型, so your perfumes might just be as fake as you are and besides your body odor, you might want to see a doctor about that rash on your ass ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... the logic is, what?

• Simen Wangberg

Pete tells us what and where the best things in the world are.

Hint: they are ALL in Wudaokou.

Best nightclub in the world? It's in Wudaokou. Best baked beans in the world? You can find them in Wudaokou. Best Korea in the world? It's in the vicinity of Wudaokou.

Which is actually kinda funny cos there ARE a lot of Koreans in Wudaokou. But yeah. WUDAOKOU. ALRIGHTYYYYY

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Played? On this website? Do I seem like a 16 year old girl to you? How insulting.

Get laid? On this website? Do I seem like an English teacher to you? How insulting.

Kyle&Dando you two should walk together ...side by side hand in hand ......

• Simen Wangberg

"Whatever the question the answer is Wudaokou, or rape"

Always.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Dando isn't your job essentially the same thing as being and english teacher? I mean it pretty much requires that you know how to speak english, not to complicated.

Dando, isn't your job essentially the same as being an English teacher? It requires that you know how to write English properly. That's not too complicated, but it is nevertheless beyond my ability to appreciate.

fix'd

bee-tea-dubbs, I wasn't using "English teacher" literally, but pejoratively. It is my new favorite insult. I learned it from my friends from the Continent. Now, go English teach yourself to death, you English teaching son of an English teacher.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That's preposterous. I can't create fake accounts. If I did, my idiosyncratic writing style would be immediately identified by any one of the many butthurt trolls who stay up all night trying to think of things to say to avenge their anuses. To wit: that I'm Uncle Doraemon's rent boy, or that I'm an English teacher, or that I have influence over the admins, or that I am the head of a sinister network of cyber-bullies, or that I am too aggressive toward lady trolls, or that I am too defensive of lady trolls.

I wish my life were so interesting! This is why I quit role-playing, and why I don't need to masquerade with a fake account, because you all come up with stories about me which are far more interesting!

Cool story, bro!

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

Fake accounts are fun! ... for a while ... Though there's no fun in tricking random people, the real fun is to engage in a fake account battle with some friends to see who can trick who.

Yeah I think we were really bored at work when we did that...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... that's why I said that I can get entertained here, by the likes of Pussy and Chicken ... by the way, someone seems to be missing here? :)[br] [br] alt text

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

(continued) ... hahaha ... I just wanted to see how it feels to leave a messge here "DingDang style" ... but I really don't get the point

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I just think it is funny that Dando thinks he's in some other league.

That's funny? You have a shitty sense of humor.

I taught English for three years (might do it again part-time) and now I'm a hack quasi-journo. Please don't conflate my condescension toward you for failing to understand the difference with actual pride in doing either.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

but I really don't get the point

Saibo ... you wont, you are not supposed to ...

[5 minutes later] ... Saibo, dont worry, you are not missing much :)

单独 ... I finally got your FB ... Fries gave it to me :)

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

... (continued) ... Hahaha ... Ok, too bad then

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@C A R, Word. I was taking the piss. I'm not teaching anymore, but I haven't exactly moved "up" in the world and I still know what brought me here. I'm tired of unimaginative people using "English teacher" as a stock insult for anglophones. It stinks of classism.

And the worst part is, they can't even be humorous about it by pairing it with an illustrative tale about showing up to work hung over, or sexually molesting southeast Asian children. English teachers deserve to have the piss taken out of them, but to just say "You're an English teacher!" is guaranteed fail.

So I've resolved to use the phrase as an obscenity. The unimaginative fuerdai and elitist eurotrash can go English teach themselves.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.