Discussion » Nonsense » PMS

• WeLiveInBeijingRess
    WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:
    <p>my PMS kills me every month, i think my future husband should lock the knives away during those 2 days, every time i feel like beating a 6 feet tall man to death if i am irratated, and i am iraratated easily during it, how do other women react? how do husbands react with it? i think if i ever get married i should let my husband to have a 7 days vacation(2 PMS days and the next 5 period days, :P) to whereever he wants to go and do whatever he feels like doing, if he wants to stay at home, i should be away, if he wants to have an orgy at home i think i should pay the bill to make it up to him for all the moody stuffs he suffered from me, yeah, i know i am too strange, but seriously answer my question how do men generally face it and women react?</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Smoke weed. Seriously.

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

i eat a lot a week ahead, that's all, nothing dangerous :D

• Susan
    Susan wrote:

it got more seriously than it was when i was in school. I don't know if its about work. but i can be easily pissed off during those two days before my period. Aany tiny thing could do that.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.