Discussion » Nonsense » Women can keep a secret for 47 hours

• Lars
    Lars wrote:
    <p>Just read a online newspapers and between war and flooding I came upon a very interesting article. It stated that in a survey made among 3.000 UK women, that they in average will be able to keep a secret for a 47 hours and 15 min before they need to tell it to somebody.</p> <p>Other results: 4 out 10 said that they would not be able to keep a secret at all. Half said if they drank 2-3 glasses of wine they would tell a secret which normally would be not shared.</p> <p>THIS IS SCARRY! OR is this just the case for UK women? </p>
  • Nicole Webber
    Nicole Webber wrote:

To a friend 'Please don't tell anyone BUT Blah Blah Blah'

Friend an hour later 'Please don't tell anyone but I have been told 'Blah Blah blah'

47 hours later multiply that by 47 people the world knows the secret?

• Per- Helge Pedersen

Gossiping !!! its everywhere !!! anytime !! trust me guys and girls everywhere look !! someone is gossiping about you now ! LOL

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

LOLz. ...... Most of 'WLIB'-Men are gossipers ..... But..... (All) the girls gossip and lie a lot ....Well ...I really don't care much abt them ...All i Need Is their PUSSY nothing more. ;)

If 变态哥 had a volume dial for misogyny, this would be Up To Eleven.

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

And now you connect this study with the "small world theory". thats pretty scary. ;)

Btw. I would be interested on how long guys can keep a secret. I just remember my childhood: my father could never keep any secrets while my mother could.

Lars: do yoz have a link to that article?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.