Discussion » Health & Fitness » Were these rumors right?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    <p>Rumour has it that Mao Zedong never bathed, washed his hands or brushed his teeth because 'tigers don't bathe'. He also reportedly had only 2 pairs of undercrackers his whole adult life. Fast forward 50 years.</p> <p>Please, just wanna know. Thanks</p>
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

where did you read or heard about that? in the stupid movie ¨The Passion Of The Mao¨ ??? http://www.thepassionofthemao.com/ totally bullshit

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ado, do u what is called rumor?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ...

do u what is called rumor?

Did you use a dictionary? Next time, speak French, then maybe I wont pick on you so badly ... because even the "title" is wrong:

Were these rumors right?

"rumor" (or rumors) is not about right or wrong, it's about true or false ... e.g. there is (or was) a rumor that Lady Gaga is a man ... can this rumor be right or wrong? neither ...

Speak or type French ... it's better for you, and us ... trust me ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I was extremely disappointed to find out Lady Gaga did not have a cock.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... now, that's a rumor worth talking about :)

• 随便叫兽
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Maple ... Snake would actually believe that the Sun is blue if you tell him a few times, so, this one about Chairman M is really nothing that he would not believe in ... by the way, there is NO specific QQ group affiliated with this web site ...

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

Mao Zedong did regularly swim. He even had a private swimming pool in Zhongnanhai where he reportedly invited international guests. I think there is a report about this from Kissinger if i remember well. Anyway, swimming is not washing.

If you are interested about Maos hygienic conditions I recommend you the autobiography of Maos private doctor called Li. According to that book Mao did in fact never used a tooth brush in his entire life. He instead flushed his mouth with tea - something which is still nowadays a common practice among taxi drivers in Beijing.

Actually in this book it is also mentioned that Mao have slept with more than hundred girls. Something that can only me as a virgin with big surprise and respect.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Ecce, you are talking. There's correlation in what u r saying.

@Wlib CEO Dildo, I didn't know that u are an "grammarologist", thanks for pointing out my mistakes. But do u think I should use dictionary to correct that grammar mistake?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... grammarologist?

I am not even to tell you how wrong you are, because that would take away too much of the fun ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I am not even to tell you how wrong you are, because that would take away too much of the fun

It should be: I'm not even going to tell you how wrong you are...

I didn't know you are now a lecturer. Kudos boy! Shame on you

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahahaha ... lecturer?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... dont mention it, it was nothing at alll ... as the saying goes, QQ group is innocent, the fraud is the person behind it :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... OOO ... really? where did you hear that ... it is actually funny ... kind of :)

There was once a rumor that John Howard is American ... I thought that was funny ...

• Simen Wangberg

"This just in : Cher is in fact, a MAN."

Good.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.