Discussion » Health & Fitness » WHY MEN ARE NEVER BEEN DEPRESSED

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    <p>Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time.</p> <p>Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.</p> <p>Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.</p> <p>You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.</p> <p>You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.</p> <p>No wonder men are happier.</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Wlib CEO Dildo, do ever get depressed too? I don't think so as u spend much of ur time moping this place

• Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

How would u be interested in seeing my ass as u got a wife at home? Is that the reason why u gave ur boy a room in ur condo to fuck his ass day in and day out, now want to see mine? No way!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Wlib CEO, how long are u gonna be so stupid? At ur age, in day u behave like a small idiot in this room. I think your wife is so proud of u with what u r doing around. Ur wife is such a woman with big heart, to contain such a vermin and childish guy in her life. I hope she doesn't have bitterness

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... as they say, ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer ... so, do you want your stupid answer?

Have you lost your brain like me? You must have ... because I have said many times in the past already, that the three of you (including your lover boy and the Chicken man) can barely cause me to raise my eyebrow, leave alone my heart beat or anger ... but you are funny ... I'd bet your lover boy had told you?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i fully understand, i am like a woman who has a man spirit inside, but i can be pregnant accidentally and i do stare at men's chest when i talk to them :P

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

If u think am a gay, just leave me in the room with ur wife. U r talking about animals, then when I will ask u how tiny is ur snake u often talk u won't give me an answer. If u don't want to grow up, that's not my business. Is it me who asked u to have big head?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

men don't really get depressed,they go insane...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Mimi ... you are one strange individual ...

If u think am a gay, just leave me in the room with ur wife.

... you mean you are not gay, or you are? or you are a woman?

U r talking about animals, then when I will ask u how tiny is ur snake u often talk u won't give me an answer.

... hahahaha ... I was not talking about "animal", you animal ... that was just my insane way to make fun of you, but of course you knew that despite your pathetic level of stupidity ...

If u don't want to grow up, that's not my business. Is it me who asked u to have big head?

... huh? If it is not your business, why are you like that annoying little voice in my big head?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

alt text

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

hahahaha...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... this is my jealous look ... because you said "Justin Bieber is sooooo cute" ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... and this is Kyle (aka 大雄) who became depressed because we put a toilet pump on his head ...

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Kyle, no, I mean 大雄, considering this is your GF in the story, you should not say that ...

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... does that depress you?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Mimi, Can you pee standing up?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i do pee that way sometimes when i am drunk enough, but so? men can pee like the way women do too, i just understand well about the opposite sex tho, u guys can try to do the same a bit ;)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • WeLiveInBeijingRess

u mean u always carry one of those with u?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahaha ... you talk like the Snake who might indeed be female ... anyway ...

No, I dont ... but you did say that you (sometimes) do pee standing up, so I googled to find this :)

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

according to the sensibility you expressed on this site, u sound a good husband, what did u do? or what did ur wife do?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... sensibility? good husband? me? hahahaha ... I dont know what I did, but I know why I did it, because it felt like the right thing to do ... I chose the wrong dining table though, heehee, it as too close to the fish pond, and I had a very tiny space to get on my knee when I proposed :)

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

@Kyle u know the truth is chinese guys seriosuly obssessed with pale looking, they ask their gf to wear tights during the summer, coz they don't want them to get tanned(which they think looks horrible), my ex's mom bought me my first sun unberella, coz i was a bit tanned at that time, that was about early june

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

according to the sensibility you expressed on this site, u sound a good husband, what did u do? or what did ur wife do? @ Mimi, that''s a good question, This Old Wlib CEO Dildo needs help, I just guess his wife can't get enough since he got a tiny snake he is breeding. So his way to get over depression is to use this site bullying and bullshitting day in and day out.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

since he got a tiny snake he is breeding

So, hahahaha, at the end, you were referring to my dick? Gay Boy?

• Silje Linnerud

sun umbrella?????????? ahahahaha! it's such an Asian thing. c'mon. I don't even carry one when it's raining. pfffff, so much trouble! Those women should be locked in the basemen or turned into vampire!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

sun umbrella?????????? ahahahaha! it's such an Asian thing.

@Cipherie, Or a "classy lady" thing. Victorian women carried parasols because they thought tanned skin was a mark of the peasantry.

i just understand well about the opposite sex tho, u guys can try to do the same a bit ;)

Haha. No. Women loathe male feminists, @Mimi, because the only thing worse than being misunderstood by men is being analyzed by men. Women like being mysterious. And they don't have prostates so the "anal" thing should be out of the question.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

oh,sun umbrella?actually in some places in China always sunny,the people carry the umbrellas to avoid too much sunburned for protecting the body,especially in some cities Southern China,some ladies have the darker skin and some spots...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Pete, If you went to a real university instead of a business diploma factory, you'd realize that the theoretical underpinnings of queer studies and post-binary gender ideologies are derivative of feminism; so rather than accusing me of being sycophantic toward women, why not just call me a cocksucker?

Anyway, I'm interested in studying oppression in all its forms. Racism, sexism, and homophobia are just the most conveniently observable manifestations of oppression. I'm a straight white guy. The only way in which I am oppressed is that the government would incarcerate me for having the audacity to control which chemicals I put in my brain.

Rather than whine about this single issue, I show solidarity with people who are also oppressed, so that when the time is right to discuss the legalization of cannabis, I might be able to say "Hey bitches, remember when you were on the rag and I offered you a joint to ease your menstrual cramps?" "Sup niggaz, fuck the police! Let's get high!" and "Hey fags, let's get high and suck each other off! DICKS N PRICKS N DONGZ N BONGZ!!!"

Is that so hard to understand?

• Simen Wangberg

And here I thought it was just a convoluted ploy to bang fag-hags and librarians.

Cos that's THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It is. But banging fag hags and librarians is merely a means to a revolutionary ends.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Pete, and who is that so called femist calling a girl 逼? Let us not insult feminist please, feminist is just different from a pervert

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

Let us not insult feminist please, feminist is just different from a pervert

Hahahahaha ... spoken just like one ... no, I did not mean like a "feminist", but a "pervert" ... sorry, I did not want to insult a pervert, but for you, I will certainly make an exception ...

femist ????

Again, please type French, it will make it slightly more interesting and challenging to make fun of you ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Wlib CEO Dildo, someone else would make fun of my broken English but u. I overheard u r a an English editor, but seriously, it's an insult to editors if u get paid with this CantonEnglish u often write day in day out on this site. I often wonder which medium u did studied, cantonese, English or Mandarin? Heard sometime u complaining that your fellow Chinese are saying u can't speak Mandarin well? :)

Or, ur started speaking at 5?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahahaha ... CantonEnglish? What is it exactly?

I often wonder which medium u did studied, cantonese, English or Mandarin?

Can you perhaps, seriously, rewrite that in French? it might actually make more sense than what you are saying here ...

Heard sometime u complaining that your fellow Chinese are saying u can't speak Mandarin well?

Did you just say what I think you said?

Hahahahaha ... why would I ever make such a complaint, when it is a well known fact that my Mandain is bad as hell?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

SO tell me, which language have u got sound proficiency then? U need to join Mr Beans, u theatrical skills has improved, It's nice u informed me today that u can read and French, but with that shithead u've got, comment peus-tu maitriser cette langue de Molliere? Putain de Merde! Those are some French for you. Would me to write for you in Spanish and Portuguese too?:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

How to call that Island OnOffOn?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Pear Blossom, are you talking about Sex partners or girl friends? And what analysis are u talking about?

• Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

she is broken

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Who is broken Sakura?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Pear blossom, I thought you would be able to know as you might be more closer than other people!

• Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

@High Priest Ull see if you read the letters in Bold separately as well.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahahaha ... I wonder if he knows what is "bold" ...

Pussy ... nice try ... but can you do better?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ha ha Sakura, He is ok? Got a lil lost:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Steven, what would u get after that?

• Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

@high priest yes, U got it.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

So what does that mean Sakura? Pear Blossom wrote: @Dando, did you analyze your ex girlfriends Hp asked:Pear Blossom, are you talking about Sex partners or girl friends? And what analysis are u talking about? Then Sakura said:she is broken

Am don't get it

• Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

It is suggested that when she is broken, he is ok.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

Depression happens to everyone. To think that men do not have this problem is just narrow minded.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... Tuco ... what's another word to describe "narrow minded"?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Dando, did you analyze your ex girlfriends

Sometimes, @Pear, but not well, and suffice to say that spinning a feminist narrative about the historical evils of monogamy does nothing to mollify a woman who is justifiably scornful and jealous.

So ''DD'' And ''Dando z'' are living in the same apartment

@Bedtyger, Nope, but I do live with other WLIB users. Why the fuck would you even spread a rumor like this? It's not factual, funny, or infuriating.

@Pete, and who is that so called femist calling a girl 逼? Let us not insult feminist please, feminist is just different from a pervert

@High Priest, I'll freely admit to both perversion and liberal use of 逼, 屄, cunt, twat, and gaping axe wound. I don't think this disqualifies me from being a feminist. I still agree that women are people too.

But when I called a B. a 逼, I did so while responding to her arguments and insults with more respect than I was given. If I had ignored everything else she had said and dismissed her as "just a cunt," then that would be indicative of misogyny, because it would show that I show flagrant disregard for the opinions of women.

Your buddy 变态哥, aka PUSSY MONSTER, is notorious for constantly referring to women by nothing more than the organ between their legs, as though dick-taking capacity is the only feminine feature worthy of note. I think many would consider this far more offensive.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... 单独, other than trying, and yet continuously failing, rather miserably if I may say so, to establish that the two of us (plus a few others) are racists and/or just anti-blacks, they thought it is a strategically smart thing to do by spreading rumor that we might be gay ... in order to get us angry or even just frustrated, when they can hardly raise my body temperature nor eyebrow ...

They might have more brain cells than me, but they dont seem to have enough creativity ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Dando, pretty much sounds like some girl wanted to marry you

@Pear, Nobody wants to marry me. I don't have any money or property worth mentioning. I think they just wanted me to promise that I'd never flirt with anyone else, and I refuse to make a promise when I'm unsure about my ability to keep true to it.

@Uncle Doraemon, My preferred response to homophobic insults is to "up the ante" by acting gayer than eight men fucking nine men. This might annoy the real gays, for whom sodomy is SRS BSNS, but it does go to show that homophobia is based more on irrational disgust than morality or religion.

they thought it is a strategically smart thing to do by spreading rumor that we might be gay ... in order to get us angry or even just frustrated, when they can hardly raise my body temperature nor eyebrow ...

I know what'll raise your body temperature. Let's take the WLIB bully gang to the Next Level. Quick, put your penis inside my penis. Just don't let High Priest take a cell phone photo. No one can know of our forbidden love.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... and my laugh in the office :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Unless it leads to fucking, I guess.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Dando, your buddy Pussy monster never claimed to be a feminist. Pussy licking that's his trademark, it's like Scott who speak openly how is shaving pussies of those unshaved chicks that come he takes home. But watching how u who claims to be feminist humiliation some ladies on this site, makes me wonder whether feminist is just a mere slogan or an ideology that needs to be displayed in someone's day to day' life.

I watched Biden vs Palin debate, everyone knows that Biden is an outspoken man, but he refrained himself on the debate not to humiliate the lady.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Hmm, sounds like someone who changed an ID to be a new here, but...son, be a good boy

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Steven, as I said before, but was IR-ed, he does not have a face, which might be why he is hiding behind Desmond ... and he would not have guts to reveal his true self, nor answer you :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm not accusing Bedtyger of hypocrisy, @High Priest, as he is far too simple a creature to commit such a complicated sin. I am accusing you of acting in bad faith.

Besides, it wasn't too long ago that you and your cronies accused me of always taking sides with the women of WLIB, so the observation that I get involved in verbal altercations with women is somewhat facile.

everyone knows that Biden is an outspoken man,

Everyone knows that Biden is that weird uncle who always says the wrong thing and makes everyone uncomfortable at Thanksgiving. What's your point? Oh boy, oh gee, oh good golly gosh, High Priest is talking about American politics again, so you're going to say something pants-shittingly stupid any minute now...

but he refrained himself on the debate not to humiliate the lady.

...and that's patronizingly sexist to the extreme. Treating Palin with kid gloves did nothing to advance the causes of womankind. To give her a pass as a serious politician just because she's a woman was condescending, and served only to reinforce the sexist belief that women are weak and unfit to lead. Katy Couric should have fucking punched her. In the cunt.

A short while ago a girl started a thread about a geriatric laowai philanderer who had been bagging at least three tarts simultaneously. A few morons expressed sympathy and condemned all foreign men in what I labelled a "Boxhurt Rebellion," because I am a snarky motherfucker like that. However, a couple of intelligent ladies pointed out that since the guy was over sixty fucking years old, the girl was probably a gold digger. Although gold-diggers can be understood to be misandrist because they're essentially exploiting their sex to bilk men of material rewards, they are also behaving to the detriment of women, because their competition contributes to the commodification of sexuality.

It sure is samefag in here today.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... ahhh Pussy, you are back? I am sorry that I did not see you hiding over there, in the sewage, where you obviously belong and live very happily ... how is the water by the way? the temperature not too cold?

By the way, dont you feel that this "living together" thing is getting a bit old (I was going to say "dont you think", and then I thought it sounded ridiculous because it is your handicap, so I changed it to "feel", assuming you are still humanoid enough to be able to "feel" a pinch or something) ... hahahaha, it seems kind of depressing, as well as desperate, that you (and your army of animals) cannot come up with any new gimmick to sell whatever you are selling ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... sorry, I am afraid you wont be able to send me PM ...

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Masturbation

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.